Continuing the Grind

Replies

• bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Great progress! This is a good group, definitely.

There is already a Weigh-in Wednesday thread here, so if you want to just enter in your Monday's numbers there and not feel so alone, you can.

Keep up the good work & keto on :)
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Sulforaphane in broccoli - an aphrodisiac?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Sulforaphane in broccoli - an aphrodisiac?

But of course!
  • RalfLott
    canadjineh wrote: »
    Cadori wrote: »
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    I hear you about the Red Robin bottomless fries! I used to enjoy those quite a bit, so I know to steer clear these days! :D

Congrats on the progress so far! Let us know how we can help. And welcome to the group!

My husband and I were at a Red Robin just yesterday. I had one of their $6.99 tavern burgers as a lettuce wrap and swapped out the fries for steamed broccoli. The waiter agreed with me that somehow "bottomless broccoli" lacks the sexiness of "bottomless fries."

*They* may not be sexy, but they help *you* be sexy. :wink:
    The bottomless broccoli is a lot sexier if you want to fit into the lacy teddy

Yes (check box), I sooooo want to fit (back) into that lazy teddy! :*
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    I hear you about the Red Robin bottomless fries! I used to enjoy those quite a bit, so I know to steer clear these days! :D

Congrats on the progress so far! Let us know how we can help. And welcome to the group!

My husband and I were at a Red Robin just yesterday. I had one of their $6.99 tavern burgers as a lettuce wrap and swapped out the fries for steamed broccoli. The waiter agreed with me that somehow "bottomless broccoli" lacks the sexiness of "bottomless fries."

Hahahaha you kill me @RalfLott
  • RalfLott
    genmon00 wrote: »

Hahahaha you kill me @RalfLott

It's true <3
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    PIX needed, lol (so we can be just like 'the place that shall not be named').
  • RalfLott
    edited January 2017
    Careful what you ask for @canadjineh....

eGZseGRqMTI=_o_patrick-swayze-chris-farley-chippendales.jpg
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    ^^^^ Flashback!! :p
  • RalfLott
    OMG.

You really do need your own podcast!
  • Be9465
    Be9465 Posts: 36 Member
    Didn't check in yet, been another steady week. Calories averaged 1468 per day for the week. Only 1 lb. of loss this week. Just gonna keep on keepin on.

SW: 283
    Last week: 251
    CW: 250

I'm just going to assume my body wanted to get stubborn since I'm about to drop under 250 LOL.
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    You're doing awesome! That first progress pic...wow what a difference! I could see the start of definition in your arms amd your stomach was so much flatter.

Inspirational!
  • Be9465
    So I couldn't resist the urge to jump on the scale midweek and sure enough down to 248, so I went to my local Mexican joint to celebrate, and slobbed down on a giant burrito, my weight in chips and salsa, some rice and beans, and a giant Margarita, YUM!!!!! To my suprise and elation, I weighed in today at..... 248. So 2 more lbs gone and hoping to never see the 250's again.

SW: 283
    Last week: 250
    CW: 248
  • Be9465
    Looking back at my food intake last week it was probably a bit low. I averaged a little over 1000 calories per day. It was 1200 the week before and 1500 the week before that. Still eating only when hungry and stopping when full. Might have to add some food though and pay more attention to my daily numbers as 1000 calories is too low for me I think. Lost 6 lbs. This week a bit more than I should lose at this point, need to slow that back down.

SW:283
    Last week:248
    CW:242