New at this! Needing to lose 80 pounds!! Needing accoutability

Hey so I jusy joined my fitness pal...hoping that tracking my food will help. I know own I need some motivation and accountability to help me along the way!

Replies

• crheiser
    crheiser Posts: 9 Member
    @stephrobinsonmk congrats on starting this journey! Tracking your food definitely helps, but I've found that meal planning and prepping is also a huge help for me! Feel free to add me if you need someone to help keep you accountable!
  • stephrobinsonmk
    stephrobinsonmk Posts: 2 Member

How do I add people? lol
  • leesagagliardi
    leesagagliardi Posts: 13 Member
    Hey Steph,

New here too, 2017 is the year for me...easier said than don't when u have kids
  • leesagagliardi
    leesagagliardi Posts: 13 Member
    Kids are a great personal trainers, they never say no to a walk in the park or the local pool. Add me to if u like, all the best
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    It won't let me add you but feel free to add me. I have about 60ish to lose
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    I'm also on an 80 lb. journey. 5.5 weeks in and I'm down 22 so far! You can do this. You can add me if you like and we can keep each other accountable.
  • TeachingT
    TeachingT Posts: 814 Member
    I also need to lose about 80 lbs. It's literally the hardest thing I've ever tried to do.
  • MissRipley94
    MissRipley94 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm also hoping to drop around 80 lbs and damn, this is hard. It is not even the cravings, it is the shame of having letting myself reach this point and the constant fear of failure and slip ups. I haven't even been able to weigh myself in like two weeks because I'm scared to death of the scale. I'm feeling so emotional that if the number is not what I expect I'm afraid my reaction will led me to a binge (it has happened before).
    Lots of hope and love for everyone brave enough to face their fears and start this difficult journey to loving oneself. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • carlag4887
    carlag4887 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me!