How to add this?

My hubb took me to a restaurant in Milwaukee and this is what I had..
How would you log this in myfitnesspal? Here is the description...Franconian Chicken Schnitzel:
Sautéed chicken breast with onions, mushrooms, garlic, simmered and Madeira wine veloute sauce, served with truffle tomato egg noodles Thanks
and julienne vegetablesk799f9gk1m9m.jpg

Replies

• brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Quick add 950 calories
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,135 Member
    I don't log what I don't find in the database or if the restaurant doesn't have the nutritional information in their menu. I enter a description of what I ate in the Comments section of my diary and that's it. For me it is not worthy spending time looking for something similar in the MFP database because I will never find it and it will not be accurate anyway. But that's me and sorry that I can't be of more help.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    My hubb took me to a restaurant in Milwaukee and this is what I had..
    How would you log this in myfitnesspal?
    Sautéed chicken breast with onions, mushrooms, garlic, simmered and Madeira wine veloute sauce, served with truffle tomato egg noodles Thanks
    and julienne vegetables

One way to do it is: Type each of those things separately into the database. Log the closest thing you can find using your best estimate of the amount.

Or find a similar entree in the database and log that

Or just quick add a guesstimate amount of calories for your dish
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Meh, I'm lazy with complicated dishes. I'd log it as Olive Garden (or another chain) chicken marsala.