Men/Ladies - tatts or no tatts on women?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Don't care what women do, although every guy I know says women with tats are usually easier to get in bed lol. Not sure if that's true but that seems to be the consensus. That said, as long as it's not excessive I don't have a problem with them on men. On women I don't care. Not my body. I don't have any. Can't see myself spending money on that.

Totally happened to me, got a tattoo then BAM became a harlot. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

Is that also when you joined me in the harem? ;)

I had no choice. I'm a tattooed girl now. The harem life is for me :kissing:

You and me both. Maybe it is something in the ink? Just makes me go crazy and sleep with every man in sight!

So, like ..... you know, do you need a ride home after this thread?

Yes! How big is your back seat?

Big enough.... in fact, it's the perfect size for anything you have in mind.

Perfect! I can show you my tats

I can hardly wait!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    I love what this has turned into.
  • moontenshi23
    moontenshi23 Posts: 29 Member
    I find them very attractive on men and women. I do think it depends somewhat on the tattoos themselves and spacing/quality. It's all personal preference. I have two and people usually love them.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    I have a massive crush on a woman from season 1 of the Channel 4 programme "Tattoo Fixers". Jo is her name I think. Absolutely gorgeous, and covered in beautiful tattoos. She is a living work of art.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    I have a massive crush on a woman from season 1 of the Channel 4 programme "Tattoo Fixers". Jo is her name I think. Absolutely gorgeous, and covered in beautiful tattoos. She is a living work of art.
    Watching that at the moment - tbh both girls are stunners but they're not my type
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I have nine tattoos. Apart from the script on my rib cage, they're mostly small so I can cover them up easily. I got them for me. They each have an incredibly deep and personal meaning to me.
    I am attracted to ink on both men and women.

Thats alot of tatts. What do you have?

Got kik?

How you doin'?
  • WhiteCollar83
    WhiteCollar83 Posts: 53 Member
    I do love tattoos on women (it does depend what they are of course!)
    I've got 6 myself, and loads more planned ☺️
  • candythorns
    candythorns Posts: 246 Member
    Loveeee tats on all ppl
    l17ltvx3uk0e.jpg
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    For me, it depends on what it is and where it's located. I don't find baby footprints or duckies sexy no matter where you put it. I'm hoping this summer I get my first one or maybe 2 depending on the size.
  • dalem9383
    dalem9383 Posts: 8 Member
    Never.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Tats!!!!!!!!!
  • brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    I am highly attracted to women with tatts. It's just an automatic "yes" in my book.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    I personally don't really find tattoos attractive on men or women. But of course someone could be really great even if he or she has tattoos, so I wouldn't let it stop me from talking to someone.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    I personally don't really find tattoos attractive on men or women. But of course someone could be really great even if he or she has tattoos, so I wouldn't let it stop me from talking to someone.

Just don't talk to them while at the gym.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Good One!!!!Lmao
  • sherylski2015
    sherylski2015 Posts: 8 Member
    got 4 tats on my waist and lower back....can not see them while i am working....I call them Things with Wings...after a divorce and my mom past away
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Beth has been showing me couples tattoos...
  • fatboychia
    fatboychia Posts: 18 Member
    I have a couple of mostly hidden tattoos, personal preference on them; it doesnt matter to me. Get in my belly!