Hello-I'd love to make some friends (90-100lbs to lose)

Replies

• TattooedAries
    TattooedAries Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 42 going hard on 43 and my first goal is to lose 70 lbs. Then...I'll go from there. LOL
    I get overwhelmed easily. Eeeks. Trying to get back into tracking on a regular basis. Feel free to add me.
  • Damian45
    Damian45 Posts: 85 Member
    Add me as well I'm in the 100lb club
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    I also have quite a lot that I want to lose. 100+ lbs
  • FitMom721
    FitMom721 Posts: 1 Member
    I am in the same boat. Want to lose weight and do it right. Making healthier choices for myself and in turn help my family also make healthier choices. I am planning to lose at least 80lbs. Would love to have more friends to help motivate me.
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Feel free to add me. Rick x
  • marianela2054
    marianela2054 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 31 as well. My goal is 70-80 lbs. please feel free to add.
  • slanae919
    slanae919 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm looking at losing around 100lbs as well. I'm 22, fairly active (Now) and eat around 1600 calories a day, if you're looking for a food diary to stalk :wink: Feel free to add me, and anyone else from this thread! :)
  • LaxJac
    LaxJac Posts: 52 Member
    Feel free to add me, I have 100ish to lose
  • ashadowreflected
    ashadowreflected Posts: 20 Member
    I lost 83 lbs using MFP before, but I gained 117 lbs back after getting married and experimenting with different anxiety medications. I'm back and hoping to lose 150 lbs. Anyone that would like to add me is welcomed to! :smile:
  • deedles28
    deedles28 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm in for a long haul too.
  • fattyflamingo
    fattyflamingo Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I have just over 100 to lose myself. I am determined to experience 145 just once in my life, even if it is just for a day. :wink: We can do this!
  • reducingrenee622
    reducingrenee622 Posts: 48 Member
    I am definitely am aiming for around the same goals as you. For at the top end of the normal BMI scale, for my height, I'm needing to lose 120. So my goal is 120-150 pounds (to be at the bottom of the "normal")

Feel free to add me. I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • bossmama1891
    bossmama1891 Posts: 1 Member
    I am aiming for the same goald as you. I have been heavy my whole life. I really want to experience what its like to not be so huge. I really would like to meet some ladies who I can talk to and who can help me stay motivated. Im currently over 300 lbs and would like to get down to 190.
  • finzup
    finzup Posts: 78 Member
    similar goals. I have 115ish to lose. Feel free to add me. My diary is open
  • kindlykatie
    kindlykatie Posts: 3 Member
    I'm here to lose over 100 as well, I could use inspiration and friends! Feel free to add me. <3
  • JV3130
    JV3130 Posts: 1 Member
    I have the same goal , 90-100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    hi you can add me - we are very similar, i am 32 years old, need to lose 100lbs and i am also a nurse :-)
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • alisonzarzecki
    alisonzarzecki Posts: 6 Member
    We definitely same like we are reaching towards the same goals! I want to lose at least 100 pounds, but would love to surpass that! And I just finished nursing school, so we really have similar stories soon. Lol
  • ChrissySmash
    ChrissySmash Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I am 35, First time to MFP, on a keto diet with more crossfit workouts, won a 3 mo. body transformation contest through my crossfit box Dark Leopard Crossfit in Calgary, AB.....its day 3.....i would like to lose 50 lbs, but will have more to do and trying to make some lifestyle changes on this journey also. good luck with your journey, are you on a program, when did you start?