Dajoloehrs journey

Replies

• Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    How did you do? I still have so many days where it takes immense willpower to make it through my fast... waaaah!!
    You too?
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    I did great! Under my calories, even ate a hot dog lol
    I was wondering around after dinner, even opened the fridge and cupboard a couple times, but each "loop" around the kitchen, I drank some mio water and that helped.
  • dajoloehr
    edited January 2017

Made it through Monday woohoo :)
  • Flybeetle
    That's fantastic...!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    Thank you, today I cleaned the house to avoid snacking. It worked and the house is clean lol. Now to survive after dinner duh duh duhhhh.....

That is the most awesome thing ever! clean house and losing weight ! (Plus saving money on food ;) )
  • dajoloehr
    Today was another great day, i went over calories a little, but that's not counting the 48 minutes of cycling I did. :)
    So yeah me! day 2 was a success. The sun came out today and the temp finally got about 0 (from Canada) I know its too soon, especially since snow is in the forecast, but the thoughts of spring are dancing around in my head.
    On another note, I didn't get to read yet, I kept myself busy making and stirring my soup lol. Ive got a couple hours before bed so Ill try to get a chapter or two in before that.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Today was another great day, i went over calories a little, but that's not counting the 48 minutes of cycling I did. :)
    So yeah me! day 2 was a success. The sun came out today and the temp finally got about 0 (from Canada) I know its too soon, especially since snow is in the forecast, but the thoughts of spring are dancing around in my head.
    On another note, I didn't get to read yet, I kept myself busy making and stirring my soup lol. Ive got a couple hours before bed so Ill try to get a chapter or two in before that.

I really like you! You really know how to motivate yourself.
    I'm waiting for Spring as well!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    You are doing it!! Keeping busy is the key to success. Come on Spring!!
  • dajoloehr
    Ok so it's mid week and this is when I usually start to waiver. So far I'm staying strong. I found myself in Wendy's drive through today, but I only got chili (which is delish) came home, ate a banana for a little potassium boost. Now I'm making my breakfast for dinner that I totally forgot I was going to make yesterday lol. I'll post pics in the food thread, but I'm having 2 poached eggs on an English muffin with turkey, mozzarella, roasted peppers and chipotle mayo and shredded sweet potato.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    1MADGIRL wrote: »

I really like you! You really know how to motivate yourself.
    I'm waiting for Spring as well!

Keep on!
  • dajoloehr
    On a roll, made it through Wednesday. I did have a slice of my families oven pizza, but i still kept under my calorie limit (barely lol). Onward and .... downward ?? haha :)
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    You are doing great!
  • dajoloehr
    Ugh, I broke my fast at 7am (12hours in) with mints!!
    Its the only thing I can do right now to stop me from shoving ridiculous amounts of food in my mouth lol. I keep repeating "you DONT want chips" over and over, people are looking at me crazy :) Just kidding I'm only saying it in my head. Gotta keep strong and keep busy.
  • dajoloehr
    Well that didn't go well lol
    Hot dog, ritz crackers, ravioli... If it fit, it went in my mouth. Blah :(
  • Flybeetle
    Don't despair! I've had days like that, in fact, I just let it all go yesterday and ate as much as wanted to whenever I wanted to. It wasn't great but some days you'll slip up... not giving yourself too hard a time and perhaps trying to get as many nutritious foods in there as possible and then resolving to start again tomorrow might be the best way forward?
    Regardless, you're not alone in this!
  • dajoloehr
    Thank you. I've been here more times than I can count lol but at least now I "go there " for a day instead of a week.
  • blambo61
    I remember the first couple of months of IF and I would have a day every once in a while where my intentions was to just have a little and then the flood gates opened. I didn't even try to resist at that point and just decided that was how it was going to be for that day. I got back on the wagon the next day. Lost all food weight within 2-3 days so a bad day like that, once in a while, I figured didn't really hurt me much. Just get back to it!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Yum, sounds like a great meal!
  • dajoloehr
    edited January 2017
    I feel much better today, what ever was with me yesterday has passed thankfully. I didnt log everything I ate, but Id give it a rough estimate at 4000k lol. It could have been much worse, luckily I decided not to go to a store to buy something, or else it would have been closer to 6k or more.
  • blambo61
    Done that before! Any damage should be gone in a couple of days.