1yp9xdhg176t.jpg
    Spaghetti squash with ground turkey, peppers, sour cream and sriracha
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Nice!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Abm4n wrote: »
    "Today was Toad in the Hole - sausages, yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes (with cream and butter), cabbage, broccoli, and onion gravy."

Only possible to eat like this and still lose weight on the OMAD diet!
    Yumm minus the cabbage lol
  • dajoloehr
    Tonight I'm having organic turkey sausage (2 links), 2 scrambled eggs with roasted peppers/onions/cheese, crispy crown potatoes (Ore-Ida), biscuit with apple butter, and an orange.

I love breakfast for dinner, I might just have it tomorrow :)
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    LOVE cabbage and like having breakfast for dinner. It makes me feel cozy and brings back good memories because when I was growing up my mother would fix breakfast for dinner once a week. ♥
  • dajoloehr
    I made potato, bacon and cheese soup, it was delish :) I ate it all before i took a pic lol
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    LOVE cabbage and like having breakfast for dinner. It makes me feel cozy and brings back good memories because when I was growing up my mother would fix breakfast for dinner once a week. ♥

Ah! I would love that . I should adopt this idea! Once a week I should have breakfast!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    I made potato, bacon and cheese soup, it was delish :) I ate it all before i took a pic lol

That sounds amazing! :)
  • sun_cat
    sun_cat Posts: 114 Member
    We usually have eggs for dinner once a week, since we have chickens. Last week the eggs were in the Yorkshire pudding. This week those eggs will become crepes.

(Just to clarify, Toad in the Hole isn't a breakfast item - never heard of anyone eating it for breakfast anyway. Some Americans I know do something they call Toad in the Hole, and have it for breakfast. I'm not even sure what this entails, since I've only had the English version.)
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member

We used to get breakfast for dinner once in a while when we were children and loved it.
  • dajoloehr
    n2phfp5w33es.jpg
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Tonight I had turkey sloppy joes with cole slaw and mac and cheese.
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    Second day of using our Black & Decker Air Fryer. Highly recommended! I broke up two chicken tenders into a flour tortilla along with some spring mix, dill pickles, and a light homemade Big Mac sauce, 1lb of steamed cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli, as well as a chunk of ghost pepper cheese. Washed down with a light Yuengling. Delicious.

• DebSozo
    Second day of using our Black & Decker Air Fryer. Highly recommended! I broke up two chicken tenders into a flour tortilla along with some spring mix, dill pickles, and a light homemade Big Mac sauce, 1lb of steamed cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli, as well as a chunk of ghost pepper cheese. Washed down with a light Yuengling. Delicious.

I saw an air fryer on paid programming the other night. The foods looked amazing and the air fryer cut calories in a really big way.
  • DebSozo
    edited January 2017
    sun_cat wrote: »
    We usually have eggs for dinner once a week, since we have chickens. Last week the eggs were in the Yorkshire pudding. This week those eggs will become crepes.

(Just to clarify, Toad in the Hole isn't a breakfast item - never heard of anyone eating it for breakfast anyway. Some Americans I know do something they call Toad in the Hole, and have it for breakfast. I'm not even sure what this entails, since I've only had the English version.)

Thanks for clarifying. We have sausage, egg, and cheese on English muffins for breakfast sometimes.

I've never heard of Toad in the Hole but will check out online to see what it looks like.

ETA--https://www.google.com/amp/s/allrecipes.com/recipe/16635/toad-in-a-hole/amp/
  • dajoloehr
    0mv5od1qptry.jpg
    Cauliflower "tots" and chicken breast on an englishmuffin with guac and sour cream
  • pacific904
    pacific904 Posts: 92 Member
    Tonite was fish curry and mushroom rice, mango chutney, two small bananas, one small bread roll and butter - wished I had only eaten one banana - but hey it is the weekend!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    xv6wlvb1d6wd.jpg

Chicken wings with Sour cream and Carbquik cheddar biscuits
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    k38fbfttdwrg.jpg
    Cheeseburger on a bed of lettuce with special sauce (ketchup, mayo, onions and pickles) with Carbquik biscuits