What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Moving, large recliner couch with Hubbie and a friend. I, all 5 foot 1.5 of me, was on one end and the two them tried the other. They couldn't get up from the squat position with the couch in their hands. I needed to flip it on its end and between us got it in to the truck.

Pointed out that I squat regularly with a good 70+kg on my back. It's okay I still sometimes need help opening jars :p

Oh, love this post!!! LOL
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    sarahbums wrote: »
    not fitness related, but I marked 1 year since my brain tumor surgery! My latest blood tests don't show any indications of new tumor growth, and I haven't had a seizure since before the surgery!

Congratulations!!

Do you mind me asking what kind of tumor it was? (I used to work with a neurosurgeon and loved it #nerd)

Wishing you many more tumor free years!!
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    I've always felt too big, even when I was a healthy weight. All the other girls were all willowy and soft, and I was always so tall and solid. It still bothers me, and I'm 46. Never felt comfortable in my skin. Never felt feminine. But today, I was at the gym, and I was working out hard. I was strong and acted like it. I felt like my body was doing what it was supposed to do; that my strength was a gift, not a curse. For once, I didn't feel self-conscious next to the tiny little things jogging on the treadmills. I felt powerful and, frankly, totally sexy. And I think it showed. I caught more than one guy checking me out. I haven't seen that look in a while from anyone but my husband, but I sure recognized it. :)

Love this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!