• sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,678 Member
    So glad to be back!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Can't wait to get started!
  • mvfeathers2
    mvfeathers2 Posts: 897 Member
    This is my first race, and I am super excited.
  • jackiep248
    jackiep248 Posts: 37 Member
    So glad to be starting again. Good luck team 5.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    This is my first race, and I am super excited.

Great to have you on the team! I have sent you a friend request... please feel free to begin to send/accept friend requests from the other teammates.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    THE WEEK ONE DESTINATION HAS BEEN POSTED!
    :)
    THE SPREADSHEETS TO RECORD YOUR EXERCISE MINUTES WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY IN ABOUT AN HOUR.
    HERE'S TO A HAPPY AND HEALTHY RACE!
    HOPE Y'ALL HAVE FUN!
    :)<3:)
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    I am back on team 5!

I don't think I'll get the 5 points for the third challenge, because I cannot stand citrus fruits. I can put them in smoothies, but the texture of oranges and the like causes me to gag. I'll try to find some small ones and see if I can get the points. No guarantees though!
  • HELLO TEAM FIVE! Looking forward to this challenge. Hope we all do well.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    b3achy wrote: »

So, who wants to join me in my transportation to London (the TARDIS, not the bus)? I hear it's bigger on the inside... ;)

Is it "who" wants to join you, or "Who" wants to join you? ;)

• jackiep248
    jackiep248 Posts: 37 Member
    I'm so excited to be leaving from London. My daughter's living in England right now so I'm flying to London next month to see her. Good luck on the race everyone.
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Yay! Glad to be back. Hoping that having accountability again will help me get back on the losing instead of maintaining track. Though, maintaining isn't bad, at least. :)

I'll have to see about going back out and getting some oranges or clementines or something. Unfortunately my grocery shopping for the week is done before the challenges are posted and my budget for that is very tight. :(

Anyways, onto introductions for those of you that are new, or maybe need a reminder. ;P
    1. NAME: Tammy
    2. FAVORITE WAY TO EXERCISE: Walking, mostly. Walking outside is much less boring than being in the gym for me, but at the gym I use the elliptical and weight machines.
    3. WHERE YOU ARE FROM: Roanoke, VA - USA (Well, where I live. Grew up in CT and still consider it home)
    4. ONE OR TWO SENTENCES DESCRIBING WHERE YOU LIVE: It's a valley surrounded by mountains in every direction. It's very picturesque (when it's not crazy foggy). We tend to get ice more than snow, but when it does snow (once or twice a winter) we get a lot. And the plows really aren't prepared for it here and the roads stay awful for days.

Pictures of the area where I live here:
    jdy4bhq41ybx.jpeg
    plcfjgt88ojj.jpeg

And optional fur-baby.
    k4riknczacal.jpg
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,971 Member
    edited January 2017
    b3achy wrote: »

So, who wants to join me in my transportation to London (the TARDIS, not the bus)? I hear it's bigger on the inside... ;)

Is it "who" wants to join you, or "Who" wants to join you? ;)

Doctor Who?!

----

BTW, team...I couldn't access the spreadsheet (it's asking me to sign in with my google account, which I don't have for this username), so I sent a separate note to Mission Enforcer since they don't have a Q&A thread started yet.
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Hi everyone..
    Happy to be back on Team 5
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    I am back on team 5!

I don't think I'll get the 5 points for the third challenge, because I cannot stand citrus fruits. I can put them in smoothies, but the texture of oranges and the like causes me to gag. I'll try to find some small ones and see if I can get the points. No guarantees though!

What about mandarin oranges on a salad or something like that... or on oatmeal? It doesn't say you have to eat it by itself, just not purified, etc. Also, once the Q&A thread gets started, you could inquire about other round orange fruits that are not citrus, such as Apricots. I hate to forfeit the the points, but don't want you throwing up either! :wink:
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited January 2017
    PLEASE STAND BY. I'M ALERTING @MissionEnforcer TO THE PROBLEM WITH THE SPREADSHEETS.
    THANK YOU!