Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Add me if you like! I tend not to post many status updates on my feed (beyond what's automatically generated), but I'm usually around!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Breakfast was oatmeal.......with nutella. :D

Lunch will be cheese (glorious full fat sharp cheddar) and crackers with pepperoni.

Dinner is going to be homemade mashed potatoes with beef stew on top. Followed by a full size hershey bar with almonds.

It's a good day.

Oatmeal with nutella? :flushed:

I've got to go buy me some nutella... don't mind me... I'll be in the kitchen trying out something healthy... :tongue:
  • MAH80T50
    MAH80T50 Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2017
    Well up until the 16th of this month I was not into clean eating, but due to ongoing digestive issues I have been placed on a very restrictive diet (low FODMAP) which kind of negates the ability to eat more or less anything that comes in a packet, but this is purely to try and get my body to remember how to digest food without being in agony, which has been the case for since October, so for once I am all for clean eating ... I do still want to be able to eat processed foods from time to time, and once I'm over this elimination period and have figured out exactly what is causing me all the digestive distress and agony, believe me I will be eating a wider range of foods, within my dietary needs ...

But I love this post, so just had to comment.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    MAH80T50 wrote: »
    Well up until the 16th of this month I was not into clean eating, but due to ongoing digestive issues I have been placed on a very restrictive diet (low FODMAP) which Kind of negates the ability to eat more or less anything that comes in a packet, but this is purely to try and get my body to remember how to digest food without being in agony, which has been the case for since October, so for once I am all for clean eating ... I do still want to be able to eat processed foods from time to time, and once I'm over this elimination period and have figured out exactly what is causing me all the digestive distress and agony, believe me I will be eating a wider range of foods, within my dietary needs ...

But I love this post, so just had to comment.

Sorry to hear you're having issues-best of luck to you as you proceed with the elimination diet (and hoping it's something like Brussels sprouts that are causing the problems :D ).
  • JonesJM8
    JonesJM8 Posts: 38 Member
    You can add me if you'd like. You can periodically find fast food in my diary.
  • drakeshattuck
    drakeshattuck Posts: 50 Member
    edited January 2017
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Because it's nice when I can eat junk sometimes and no one will judge me. :P lol

This isn't about anyone other than yourself. Go ahead and eat those Oreo's but stay under your caloric goal for the day. However, if you understand that those 3 or 4 cookies cost you a nice piece of beef or chicken, you might reconsider.
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    I generally eat clean during the week. On the weekends, I've been known to have a stool reserved for me at Buffalo Wild Wings. :D
  • drakeshattuck
    drakeshattuck Posts: 50 Member
    space_case wrote: »
    I'm also one that as long as it fits into my goal, I eat it. I think I have a good mix. Tonight I made a ground turkey meatloaf made with zucchini, carrots, and green peppers and then for dessert I had chocolate chip cookies. Actually thinking about it, most of my processed foods are dessert. I really like dessert. :smile: I added a few of you. I'm looking for more friends on here. Lots of mine seem to be inactive for quite some time now.

Turkey meatloaf? I would totally skip the desert for Beef meatloaf.
  • applemiki
    applemiki Posts: 13 Member
    i eat anything i want and i still lose weight (in moderation). feed free to add me
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Because it's nice when I can eat junk sometimes and no one will judge me. :P lol

This isn't about anyone other than yourself. Go ahead and eat those Oreo's but stay under your caloric goal for the day. However, if you understand that those 3 or 4 cookies cost you a nice piece of beef or chicken, you might reconsider.

Why not both? Why not meet macro goals AND have cookies if they fit?

This thread was going so well...

*sigh* There's always one...

;)
  • GrahamUK72
    GrahamUK72 Posts: 255 Member
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Breakfast was oatmeal.......with nutella. :D

Lunch will be cheese (glorious full fat sharp cheddar) and crackers with pepperoni.

Dinner is going to be homemade mashed potatoes with beef stew on top. Followed by a full size hershey bar with almonds.

It's a good day.

Why have I never thought of Nutella in my porridge!

That sounds lush
  • GrahamUK72
    GrahamUK72 Posts: 255 Member
    Feel free to add me.

I have "pizza Friday" :)