Lipton chicken noodle soup?

Scochrane86
Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
Can I have this if I don't have the noodles? just the broth??4b68f9ey2fr6.jpg
soup.jpg 139.4K

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    I would say you'd get a little residual starch from the noodles cooking but it shouldn't make too big of an impact.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    I would say you'd get a little residual starch from the noodles cooking but it shouldn't make too big of an impact.

Agreed. I've drunk just the broth and gave the noodles to my child (which is the only part he wants anyway, lol). I don't stress out one bit about the teensy bit of carb I may ingest. Enjoy!
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    If you happen to already have it, that is a plan, but I wouldn't recommend buying it if you are just going to toss the noodles out.
  • Scochrane86
    Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
    cstehansen wrote: »
    If you happen to already have it, that is a plan, but I wouldn't recommend buying it if you are just going to toss the noodles out.

I love the taste of the broth. Is there something I can buy instead that tastes the same?
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    Have you ever tried the Knorr boullion cubes or their prepared stocks and broths for a comparison? Same brand... one of them might be similar??
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    ... I would lay my bets on the boullion cubes, then you could adjust the strength to your preference :smile:
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    I have been using my crock pot a lot as of late and making my own broth