TEAM TWO

Replies

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    1 Orange down have a great Tuesday
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    ^^ Thank you! I hope so too! On a fun side of this blood pressure monitor today...I have pretty curly hair...and not showering is NOT Pretty! No one better make fun of me at work today!! lol!! I'm guessing there are many factors...but I'm Sure if this challenge helps me stay accountable and drop some weight it will certainly make a positive impact!

I LOVE everyone's pictures of their home and fur babies! looks like lots of animal lovers!! Especially Shanna!! You probably get more than your fair share of animal interaction at the zoo! Thats pretty cool!!!

I can't wait to start on some of those videos today! Sounds like a lot of you have a good head start! Team 2 Already killing it on our way to China it sounds like!!

@Leslie I hope your sick doggie feels better soon!!! Poor thing :(
  • Sheri869
    edited January 2017
    Ohhh mighty team leader (or anyone who can explain this to me ;-) ...this newby has a...very probably, stupid question but I've read everything I can find and I must be missing something...

I printed out the Team 2 Challenge spreadsheet and the "leg" stuff printed out at the bottom...I hadn't even seen it before and I can't find any info about it...except I did see something about 50 bonus points? So is that something that All 5 things have to be done to get the 50 points? And I see on the spreadsheet a couple people have done some of it - how do you record that? Will that be every week and its just on the spreadsheet? I just don't see it anywhere in the challenge info but just know I'm being dense and can't find it!! Sorry!

So like #1 - doesn't have time limit? And #2 is 3 different things? And can it be spread out? So thought I had a handle on everything but this was a surprise I missed. Thanks for the help!!!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Sheri869 - had to look it up...was completely confused! Lol. The leg completion bonus for 50 points is when a team reaches the destination. The next line down is for every 10% above that week's miles, the team gets an additional 10 points. So for this piece, all you have to worry about is contributing your exercise minutes. :)

If you were referring to something else completely, let me know. Was looking at this in a hurry. :#
  • Sheri869
    Leslie - actually that clarifies the "leg" thing and the "bonus" Big Time! So I guess my question didn't actually have anything to do with that - I just thought it did. :#

Below is what I "thought" had to do with the "leg" - I don't see it anywhere on the chart but when I Printed it this stuff below printed as well - then I notices that 3 people (Joanne, Jenilla & Randi) had the little corner triangle "notes" on some of their daily minutes that listed specifically some of these workouts...so I guess I just don't know what that's for? This isn't all we can do for exercise I assume? I feel So Lame being confused!! lol!!

[1] interval running; tangelo
    [2] 25 minutes Thigh & Arm Challenge
    40 minutes Spin
    20 minutes Calisthenics
    [3] 41 minutes running
    [4] Pilates 60 min
    [5] Interval run (4 minutes run, 2 walk with a 5 minute warm-up and cool down)
  • lbenson2006
    Sheri869 wrote: »
    Leslie - actually that clarifies the "leg" thing and the "bonus" Big Time! So I guess my question didn't actually have anything to do with that - I just thought it did. :#

Below is what I "thought" had to do with the "leg" - I don't see it anywhere on the chart but when I Printed it this stuff below printed as well - then I notices that 3 people (Joanne, Jenilla & Randi) had the little corner triangle "notes" on some of their daily minutes that listed specifically some of these workouts...so I guess I just don't know what that's for? This isn't all we can do for exercise I assume? I feel So Lame being confused!! lol!!

40 minutes Spin
    20 minutes Calisthenics
    [3] 41 minutes running
    [4] Pilates 60 min

I've got a guess but will try to confirm in a bit when I'm back on a computer. :)
  • Sheri869
    Oh no worries. Thanks!
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Team 2, do you think pineapples could count toward the fruit challenge?
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    I think you should ask missionenforcer, about the pineapple. Because it is not round in shape it may not count.
    I had an orange, day 2.
  • lbenson2006
    Oh no worries. Thanks!

It is when people are adding comments to their cell to keep track of what they did or are accounting for on a particular day. This is optional whether or not you add comments to yours. I don't because I typically log from my phone and haven't tried to figure out how to do that. Thanks!
  • lbenson2006
    I think you should ask missionenforcer, about the pineapple. Because it is not round in shape it may not count.
    I had an orange, day 2.

I tend to agree that it would not be countable because of the shape. I will go ask it in the questions thread though just to make sure. :)
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 399 Member
    My only problem with the eating challenge is limiting myself to 3 clementines.
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 399 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Soulfood77 thank you for helping me out with that tune. I googled and now I know where we've heard it...Lutheran hymnal. Mystery solved.
  • lbenson2006
    I hope my life begins to calm down relatively soon. I typically try to keep up and address all the messages to the best of my ability but right now am just not able to keep up. I am reading everything and absolutely love all the involvement. Great job guys. Let's keep pushing as best we can. Not sure what tomorrow holds for me but I will try my best. Have a great night.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member

40 minutes Spin
    20 minutes Calisthenics
    [3] 41 minutes running
    [4] Pilates 60 min

Hi ya! I put notes in just to keep track of my activity as I do some in the morning and some in the evening!
  • Sheri869
    @Leslie...thanks for the info...I guess I panicked for nothing! And not to worry! Take care of yourself...you're helping out Wonderfully!!! Life is busy for most all of us! You can only do what you can!! I appreciate you finding the time to help us all!! Get Your Rest!!

Thanks Joanna too...Noooow I understand!

Day 2 - ate my orange and did 2 of the chinese videos...interesting...the 2nd one was kinda fun the 1st was ehhh but a nice little stretch anyway. I'll get the rest done over the next couple days. Hopefully like a couple enough to repeat...can't hurt to add a few minutes before or after my workout!

@Mark....ok...I have to take a picture of our mountains tomorrow...your pic is funny with the nice industrial building and thennnn the beautiful mountains! Ohhh So Cal...I grew up there...and visit lots of family and friends...I can't say I miss the Traffic AT ALL! But the weather is the bomb!
  • lbenson2006
    I had an orange, day 2.

I tend to agree that it would not be countable because of the shape. I will go ask it in the questions thread though just to make sure. :)

Pineapple got the official answer of not countable because of not being round. Sorry.