What did you eat today???

Replies

• TheFrostyCanuck
    TheFrostyCanuck Posts: 28 Member
    dc0a1s6hc0j1.jpg
    This is going on my Instagram tomorrow, it's a usual lunch for me - wraps (WW 80 calories each) with leftover chicken, Greek dressing and veggies)

Breakfast is always just a shake, dinner tonight was an 8oz steak and a grilled zucchini with a few baby potatoes. ☺
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Breakfast: coffee with milk, one of my bread things, peanut butter and banana
    Lunch - Home-prepped tuna salad with celery, red pepper, onion and thousand island dressing. Small popover with apple butter. Green tea.
    Dinner (ate out before class): baked brie in puff pastry (I liked it!) with an endive salad. Pumpkin fritters and red wine.
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    My goodness your salad looks delish!
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Sorry no photos :(

Scrambled eggs with cheese and bell peppers cooked in olive oil

Veggie and fruit smoothie (kale, mixed berries, peanuts, garlic, turmeric and water)

Bone broth with ghee and coconut oil

88% cocoa dark chocolate 1/5 of the bar
  • TheSkyBlushed
    TheSkyBlushed Posts: 153 Member
    dc0a1s6hc0j1.jpg
    This is going on my Instagram tomorrow, it's a usual lunch for me - wraps (WW 80 calories each) with leftover chicken, Greek dressing and veggies)

This looks delish!!
  • TheSkyBlushed
    My goodness your salad looks delish!

Thanks! I read that taking photos of your food helps you to feel more satisfied and helps with weight loss efforts. I just got started doing it via yelp. LOL ( :smile:
  • TheSkyBlushed
    ejbronte wrote: »
    Lunch - Home-prepped tuna salad with celery, red pepper, onion and thousand island dressing. Small popover with apple butter. Green tea.
    Dinner (ate out before class): baked brie in puff pastry (I liked it!) with an endive salad. Pumpkin fritters and red wine.

Pumpkin fritters- ok... YUM! :p
  • Lolalikeslolagets
    Lolalikeslolagets Posts: 142 Member
    I like this thread - my favorite topic!
    Breakfast- 1 hard boiled egg on 1 slice German style dense rye/flax bread with 1/3 avocado, 3 cups of so of black coffee throughout the day
    Lunch- ham and cheese with lettuce and mustard on a croissant,
    Dinner- 3 oz homemade lean pork sausage (my husband makes these from scratch, so good! Nonfat Greek yogurt (1/2 cup, didn't weigh it), small bowl of grapes, about a cup, 3 glasses of wine
    1 hour crossfit, figure this will cancel out the wine and loose measuring of dinner :)
    I'm aiming for 1350 cal per day, some days I'm over
  • sfa90
    sfa90 Posts: 105 Member
    So far, all bran cornflakes with rice milk, walnuts and some pecan nuts, and two sandwiches with chicken.
  • ejbronte

Yes, I never realized I liked them till I tried them at Philip Marie, in Greenwich Village. Now I have them as dessert every time I'm there.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Breakfast: 2 slices of Wasa Knäckebrot, tomato paste and Parmesan slices on top; 2dl milk with fiber supplement stirred in
    Lunch: Ceasar salad with extra salad
    Dinner: Grilled salmon with café de Paris sauce, potatoes and salad
    Snack: Peanut M&Ms (sadly the vending machine at work is working again :tongue: )
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    i just ate a breakfast burrito and am currently slipping into a carb coma... but it was yum
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    edited January 2017
    Cookies and cream protein shake blended with a banana and blue berries.
    kale, cos lettuce, smoked oysters, olives, kidney beans and chili tuna salad.
    Chicken sandwich with carrot, tomato, bean spouts, cheese and cos lettuce.
    Bree with crackers, salmon and avocado dip.
    Red wine.
    Chicken satay
    dark chocolate

Oh and right now I'm drinking a large glass of iced peach tea
    And my supplements which i don't count calorie wise.
  • ejbronte
    Breakfast: my usual coffee, homemade bread, peanut butter and banana.
    Plan for the rest of the day:
    Lunch: 2oz of Buitoni whole wheat tortellini with a salad, green tea and mango slices
    Dinner: 3 small lamb chops, home-made potato and onion soup. Red wine.
  • Illyanka
    Illyanka Posts: 22 Member
    So far...a cup of coffee for breakfast and an apple for lunch. Probably have another cup for the last 1/2 of my shift and then some kind of dinner. (IDK what, I haven't looked in my pantry yet)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Not a lot...

15 grams of pretzels. Won't see much cause it's my second fast day. I have a new veggie blend for later.
  • TheSkyBlushed

Yes, I never realized I liked them till I tried them at Philip Marie, in Greenwich Village. Now I have them as dessert every time I'm there.

I found a recipe from the Neely's for maple glazed pumpkin doughnuts that was out of this world! But the recipe is huge for 2 people, so I usually only make them for a special request or special occasion now. But man they are good!!
  • TheSkyBlushed
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    i just ate a breakfast burrito and am currently slipping into a carb coma... but it was yum

LOL I think I was in a meatball coma last night. ( ;
  • TheSkyBlushed
    emilk2016 wrote: »
    I like this thread - my favorite topic!
    Breakfast- 1 hard boiled egg on 1 slice German style dense rye/flax bread with 1/3 avocado, 3 cups of so of black coffee throughout the day
    Lunch- ham and cheese with lettuce and mustard on a croissant,
    Dinner- 3 oz homemade lean pork sausage (my husband makes these from scratch, so good! Nonfat Greek yogurt (1/2 cup, didn't weigh it), small bowl of grapes, about a cup, 3 glasses of wine
    1 hour crossfit, figure this will cancel out the wine and loose measuring of dinner :)
    I'm aiming for 1350 cal per day, some days I'm over

Thanks, I find it really interesting too to see what people are eating. Inspiration for new meals too! smile: Oooh, croissants sound so good!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    In-N-Out Double Double with onions for lunch. :#

Some days call for a double with onions. ;)

Ain't that the truth!

...And some days are more like bbq pork fried green tomato days. ;) I feel one of those coming on...

This reminds me that it's about time to make another batch of ACV pulled pork...

Damn.

Wife just made a pulled pork and I think she didn't use ACV. It's dinner tonight.