Blood Type Diet Buddies?
Hi! I'm blood type A and have been following the BTD for several years. It's the times when I get lazy and/or sloppy and eat "avoid" foods that I gain weight, become sluggish, sick, etc. I have lots of great recipes and good info on the Blood Type Diet. Looking for buddies to share with.
This discussion has been closed.
- 1.3M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 382.5K Introduce Yourself
- 41.9K Getting Started
- 257.3K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.3K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 238 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.7K Success Stories
- 151.4K Motivation and Support
- 7K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.8K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 775 MyFitnessPal Information
- 17 News and Announcements
- 200 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 557 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions