What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    I "started again" on MFP on January 9th because one of my big goals is to get ready for Districts with my women's ice hockey team in March. But one of my mini goals is to get 10 pounds lost, to get down below 160 before the end of January - only .5 left to lose! I had a tough day yesterday with eating but still maintained a deficit.

Here's to reaching all of our goals!
  • silde16
    silde16 Posts: 8 Member
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Mine's really silly (I think) - this is my second round of major weight loss, the first was in 2009. I then gained all and some back over the last 6 years, so I'm about to reach my "first starting weight" and that for me shines light into the end of the tunnel!

Same here, I tried to start again last year but gained another two kilos by the end of the year. But now I'm only 0,3 kg from being a kilo lighter than my last years starting weight! You can do it, too :)
  • AFGP11
    AFGP11 Posts: 142 Member
    I plan to run a 5K in about a month. I am also working my way up to being able to do a pull up without assistance.
  • icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    I met my husband and I was 200lbs. Since then I got married to him and had two girls all in two and a half years and gained 26.5lbs... My mini goal is to get back to 200lbs. Then 180lbs lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!