Brenda's OMAD Journey

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    My meal today was Carbquik waffles with lc maple syrup and breakfast sausage

46qvzty9ufaj.jpg

That looks awesome!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm really loving the carbquik, doesn't seem to be stalling my weight loss but I will know for sure on my weigh in day which is Saturday :)
  • Brendalea69
    My meal for today was Venison steak,onions, mayo/ketchup sauce and cheddar biscuits.

oukzivzmo50a.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    My meal for today was a LC Taco Wrap with Sour Cream
    vfm4ac9ca0sv.jpg
  • blambo61
    looks great!
  • Brendalea69
    edited January 2017
    I'm down 2 LBs this week but for the record it's actually 3...Last week I was 157.4 and reported it at 157 and this week I was 154.4 and reported it at 155...So now I only have 25 LBs to go...Yesterday was my Fasting day and today is my Splurge day :)
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Great job! Congratulations.
  • blambo61
    Very nice!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Great pics!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Great loss!!!!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    I'm down 2 LBs this week but for the record it's actually 3...Last week I was 157.4 and reported it at 157 and this week I was 154.4 and reported it at 155...So now I only have 25 LBs to go...Yesterday was my Fasting day and today is my Splurge day :)

WhooHooo! (Clapping) ☆Congratulations ~ I would be over the moon ecstatic if I lost 3 pounds in a week. I don't think that has ever happened to me.
  • Brendalea69
    edited January 2017
    In wicked happy DebSozo :):):)
  • Brendalea69
    I need to get my Coconut Oil in so I mix Hot Chocolate with a tablespoon of CO and drink this before each meal :)
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    The Mission Carb Balance Tortillas are very good.

Can these be found in Wal-Mart? My wife makes homemade tortillas that are delicious and as healthy as you can get from scratch, but I'm very interested in these low carb ones.
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2017
    vinyladdict...I get mine at Wal-Mart :)
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    I need to get my Coconut Oil in so I mix Hot Chocolate with a tablespoon of CO and drink this before each meal :)

Mmmmm... I like chocolate and coconut together.
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member

I'm curious about the net carb gimmick. Can we truly deduct carbs based on the dietary fiber? Just looking for an explanation. I remember calculating net carbs when I did Weight Watchers many moons ago.
  • Brendalea69

I'm curious about the net carb gimmick. Can we truly deduct carbs based on the dietary fiber? Just looking for an explanation. I remember calculating net carbs when I did Weight Watchers many moons ago.

Some say we can and some say we can't but I do count the net carbs and I still lose weight so I will continue to do it :)
  • Brendalea69
    My meal today was half of a Carbquik Pizza with pepperoni, cheese and onions :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    My meal today was half of a Carbquik Pizza with pepperoni, cheese and onions :)

I wish we had all the products you guys have in America! That pizza sounds amazing