Dude finally ate a banana

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Day 9 Banana Watch. No bananas. But I found 2 bananas else where and he is eating some sort of snack cake. I'm not sure what it is because it was kind of hidden.

Are you sure they aren't banana cakes?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »
    I ate one for him today, he's covered

I had one yesterday. I think we can all cover him for days

remember the beginning of this thread all the people bitching at us for being mean to Banana Dude? And look how we have his back.

You mean like the people who at a later date started hate threads about other people saying WE were being mean about a guy who may or may not even be real? Certainly that kind of stuff doesn't happen around here

Never. Hypocrites don't exist here what so ever.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member

remember the beginning of this thread all the people bitching at us for being mean to Banana Dude? And look how we have his back.

You mean like the people who at a later date started hate threads about other people saying WE were being mean about a guy who may or may not even be real? Certainly that kind of stuff doesn't happen around here

Never. Hypocrites don't exist here what so ever.

I know, I probably haven't seen any in the past 12 minutes or so!

It takes 14 minutes here apparently
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I think he was eating and hanging out with someone at the same time. I couldn't see who he was talking to.
  • cee134
    I think he was eating and hanging out with someone at the same time. I couldn't see who he was talking to.

As in an imaginary friend?

Or... someone on a radio because I heard another voice.
  • RunHardBeStrong

As in an imaginary friend?

Or... someone on a radio because I heard another voice.

Don't assume. I had a patient the other day with a split personality outside my door. I swore she was talking to a male companion. It turned out it was one of her other personalities. True story. She was also feeding cookies to the stuffed animal she was carrying with her.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member

This happened? People started a thread about BD angst? Seriously? Seriously.
    Do you have a link?
    (I've read this whole thread but wasn't present for its original start date)
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    joans1976 wrote: »

This happened? People started a thread about BD angst? Seriously? Seriously.
    Do you have a link?
    (I've read this whole thread but wasn't present for its original start date)

No. One of the people who tried to shame us over talking about BD started a hate thread against another MFP person. It was unrelated to BD, just ironic that someone was so hypocritical

Ah, now I understand. Too bad. Spin off BD threads are what's needed around here.
    Thanks for the reply!
  • cee134
    edited January 2017
    Day 10 Banana Watch. No bananas. Sometimes I think BD is just some dude that wanted to lose a lbs or 2 and just hangs out on his phone while using my cabinet as a convenient table. But then I remember that Aliens are smart and good at acting (according to every movie I've seen).

Edit:
    I was staring at him while I made this post. No, he didn't look at me.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I could throw him down a half of banana that my mom didn't eat this morning. :|
  • NewlifeinNW
    Maybe he knows something about the banana supply that we don't. Not sure about you but I refuse to eat another banana until his banana fast breaks.
  • NewlifeinNW
    csbnga wrote: »
    Maybe he knows something about the banana supply that we don't. Not sure about you but I refuse to eat another banana until his banana fast breaks.

This is a tough one. What if there is just something wrong with Banana Dude and not the Bananas? It could be the beginning of an apocalypse if we make the wrong call here.

Ture, but Im not taking a chance on eating one and starting the zombie bananaclypse