Replies

• Priceless0905
    Priceless0905 Posts: 1 Member
    HW: 243
    CW: 243
    STG: 199 Onederland
    LTG: 150
    Height: 5'6

Exercise preference: Walking primarily. Would love to get into running, just not there yet.
    Diet: No special diet.
    Fun Facts: I am a wife and a mother to two amazing kids. I am a Christian. I love helping others and tend to put other people's needs ahead of my own.

I just started back this week. In the past, I didn't really use this site to the fullest. Never put myself out there (never added any friends). I am now realizing that I need support from people to help me be successful.
  • Cuddleme72
    Cuddleme72 Posts: 19 Member
    HW: 278
    CW: 225
    STG: 199
  • jmeddaugh88
    jmeddaugh88 Posts: 4 Member
    Hw: 203 :(
    Cw: 183
    Stg: 170
    Ltg: 145
    Height: 5'6"

Exercise: I try getting in the gym a few days a week. I enjoy running but I haven't been able to run too far since I've put on so much weight. I like strength training as well. I have no special diet I'm just trying to make better decisions and eat smaller portions. I started cooking all of my meals at home in the last 2 weeks. I figure if I make it I can see what's going into the dish.
    Fun facts: I have an amazing boyfriend, we've been together just over 9 years but my black lab husky mix is the center of my world. I work in pharmaceuticals and have weird late night hours sometimes, I think that really messes with my diet and sleep. I love reading and photography.

Feel free to add me if you think we're a good match, I can really use the motivation and support.
  • hanssecm
    hanssecm Posts: 7 Member
    Hw: 308
    Cw: 288
    Stg: 250
    Ltg: 170
    Height: 5' 7"

Exercise: I try to go to the gym three days a week.. I split my time between cardio and weight training.
    Diet: I am not following a specified diet, but am counting my calories and utilizing Fitness Pal. I recently joined DietBet to try and hold me accountable.

I love cooking, crime TV or any documentary on Netflix, travel & reading.

Please add me if you think we are a good match. I am also looking for motivation and I am happen to try and help motivate you too!
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    HW: 164 lbs
    CW: 150 lbs
    GW: 133 lbs
    UGW: 125 lbs
    Height: 5"5

Exercise: at the moment doing a weekly boot camp provided through work (HIIT) and just general walking, I do need to up my game though and add some zumba or more strength training.
    Diet: I've set my goals to 1 pound a week loss but I'm happy hitting 1/2 pound loss no specific diet just hitting my cals will worry about macros when I'm fine tuning (or never).

I'm from the UK I'm a game dev for a living which means a lot of sitting on my *kitten* at my desk, I like general nerdary like gaming, graphic novels (actually reading anything in general) and consuming endless series and films on Netflix and also going to the pub (just have to be careful not to destroy my weekly deficit with weekend boozles) However on here I'm more interested on losing weight and swapping tips so if we've got similar goals and activity level send me a FR. :D Cheers!
  • marrrisa
    marrrisa Posts: 44 Member
    About me:

HW: 135 lbs
    CW: 112 lbs
    STG: ? lbs
    LTG: ? lbs *Looking to gain muscle, not specifically caring about the scale
    Height: 5"3

Exercise preference: Strength training/weights (attempt some hiit but I hate cardio :s )
    Exercise goal: Be physically fit, stronger, tone the booty and legs
    Diet: Pretty much anything. Trying to introduce much more protein into my diet and eat more whole when I can (which I really need to work on..)
    Fun facts: I currently work in the finance industry, have a degree in sociology/business. My boyfriend just moved across the country for law school, so I could definitely use some motivation and support! I'm always happy to help encourage others if needed :)
  • Libellue23
    Libellue23 Posts: 76 Member
    hanssecm wrote: »
    Hw: 308
    Cw: 288
    Stg: 250
    Ltg: 170

Exercise: I try to go to the gym three days a week.. I split my time between cardio and weight training.
    Diet: I am not following a specified diet, but am counting my calories and utilizing Fitness Pal. I recently joined DietBet to try and hold me accountable.

I love cooking, crime TV or any documentary on Netflix, travel & reading.

Please add me if you think we are a good match. I am also looking for motivation and I am happen to try and help motivate you too!

Heya, we're fairly close with starting weight and current weight
  • tmgeorge0426
    tmgeorge0426 Posts: 4 Member
    Shellanfit wrote: »
    CW: 155
    GW 139
    Height: 5' 7''

Exercise preference:running, biking, yoga and swimming

Fun facts: I hated running as a kid and took up running in my 30's and have run over 50 1/2 and full marathons as well as running on the cross country college team when I went back to school at 42.

We're similar.

CW: 155
    GW: 140

Exercise preference: running, yoga, elliptical, walking

About me: I started running 7 1/2 years ago. I have run about 6 half marathons, many 10k and 5k but never a full. Kudos to you!!! Have two girls ages 8 and 10. Challenging to find time and energy to exercise but not ready to give up!
  • Jurquette
    Jurquette Posts: 21 Member
    SW: 150
    CW: 134
    GW: 123
    Height: 5'5"

Exercise preference: Gym -- stationary bike, weight-lifting, treadmill. Also love hiking but hard to do solo and it's a big operation to do it with 3 kids under 9.

Need some motivation and support to lose the last 11lbs. Any tips much appreciated!
  • Bibianne86
    Bibianne86 Posts: 11 Member
    About me:

HW: 264 lbs
    CW: 254 lbs
    STG: 234
    LTG: 144
    Height: 5'5"

Exercise preference: task oriented- gardening, yard work, chores, etc. and walking
    Exercise goal: recovering from foot injury, trying to get up to 7500 steps pain free
    Diet: current: whole30, trying to figure out what is best for me
    Fun facts: married with 3 boys: 20, 12, 10. homeschooling stay at home mom, Been on MFP trying to figure out how to control my binges since March 2015. Had lost 45Lbs by Nov 2015, regained 35 lbs in 2016 do to 3 major injuries. Ready to tackle 2017!!

Hi we are kind of in the same level I have 4 at home and a 8 months baby .. NEED someone that we can encourage daily each other
  • karolinebratsj
    karolinebratsj Posts: 4 Member
    HW: 243
    CW: 243
    STG: 199 Onederland
    LTG: 150
    Height: 5'6

We're pretty close!

HW: 250
    CW: 250
    STG: 220 (baby steps!)
    LTG: 180
    Height: 5'7"
    Diet: Flexitarian (about 80% vegetarian; I live with vegetarians and we plan our cooking each week)

Exercise Preference: Walking or Weight Training. I really really hate actual aerobics, and am quite concerned with injuring my knees, so I don't think running will ever be in my future. But I love weight lifting! Now, to find time...

Fun Facts: I'm a professional musician and music teacher, which means I'm busy most days of the week, especially weekends. I like what I do, but it's not the most active job, from a physical standpoint. But I can still get injured, thanks to the peculiarities of playing viola :-/. Feel free to add me! I am pretty consistent with logging my food -- even when I'm not trying to count calories -- because I like to try and keep an eye on my nutrition.
    Currently I'm trying to cut out added sugars, and have the only sugar I eat come from whole-food sources.

• nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    Hw: 203 :(
    Cw: 183
    Stg: 170
    Ltg: 145
    Height: 5'6"

Exercise: I try getting in the gym a few days a week. I enjoy running but I haven't been able to run too far since I've put on so much weight. I like strength training as well. I have no special diet I'm just trying to make better decisions and eat smaller portions. I started cooking all of my meals at home in the last 2 weeks. I figure if I make it I can see what's going into the dish.
    Fun facts: I have an amazing boyfriend, we've been together just over 9 years but my black lab husky mix is the center of my world. I work in pharmaceuticals and have weird late night hours sometimes, I think that really messes with my diet and sleep. I love reading and photography.

Feel free to add me if you think we're a good match, I can really use the motivation and support.

Hey.. we have more or less similar stats. would you like to connect?
  • parttime_crazy
    parttime_crazy Posts: 4 Member
    Current: 158 :s
    Goal: 132
    Main Goal: 123 <3
    height: 171cm

Exercise: Gym 3-4x weekly, just weight-training with heavy weights.
    Preferred Squats, leg-press and triceps.
    I want to include one day cardio but I don't have motivation to do so :neutral:

Fun-fact: I know the scale doesn't really matter while gaining muscle but I'm always nervous on weight-in-day^^

• hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    HW: 294 lbs
    CW: 265 lbs
    STG: 250
    LTG: 200 then plan from there!
    Height: 5'11"

Exercise preference: Walking, running, swimming then weights
    Exercise goal: Try and do something everyday, even if just a walk at lunch
    Diet: Omnivore
    Fun facts: My great great great great uncle Dick married Florance Nightingales sister. (Or so the family history tells)
  • emcamp31
    emcamp31 Posts: 1 Member
    CW: 170
    STG: 150 (be in the 150s in general)
    LTG: confident and healthy
    Height: 5'5
    exercises: mostly some kind of HITT cardio recently. I also do p90x or T25 tapes, abb workouts and I do weight training sometimes (need to do that more).

I'm just a teenage girl that lost her way in college and now just trying to find myself again. I'm working towards bettering myself and finding my passion in life.

My excercise goal is to be able to run a mile no problem and to be able to do a pull up without a chair!

My diet is mostly low carb and high protein (try to be). I also watch my sugar and only eat whole wheat flour (I have been diagnosed with PCOS for about two years).

Body goals is to be able to wear a bikini and not worry about my legs jiggling or my love handles hanging over, and to tone EVERYTHING!

I would love to get in contact with people to work as a team and beat this weight!
  • jenna_zito
    jenna_zito Posts: 6 Member
    CW: 133
    GW by 3/2/17: 130
    UGW 125
    Height: 5' 4"

Out to reach my 1st goal (5 lbs by my 31st Birthday)! Down 2 lbs so far.

Low calorie "diet". Gym 3 days a week.
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    HW: 237
    CW: 187.2
    STG: 177
    LTG: 155
    Height: 5'11" (my doctor said I've actually shrunk to 5'10.5" but I'm rounding up!)

Exercise preference: At they gym - mostly elliptical and similar cardio, I want to branch out into strength training soon. Outside the gym - hiking and cycling. I'm also looking at getting back into dance classes. I did ballet, tap, and jazz years ago and am trying to find classes now that will fit my schedule.
    Diet: Pretty much everything, just smaller portions.
    Fun Facts: I've been married for almost 15 years and I have a 13-year-old son. I'm a big nerd - I love reading, I watch a lot of the "fandoms" (Star Wars, Sherlock, Supernatural, Firefly), I volunteer as a living history interpreter at a local museum. I also sew a lot, both historical and every day clothes.
  • sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    HW 318
    CW 308
    STG 285 (under 130kgs)
    LTG 150 (normal BMI range but it's too intimidating to think that far ahead)
    Height 5'5
    Age 31

Exercise: not much I'm afraid. I'm very busy during the week but I try to walk during the weekends.

My main issue is to keep up motivation after the first few weeks/months.

Fun facts : I watch way too much tv (tv show addict here). I am a French citizen who lives in Canada and I'm single and happily so so no worries about watching someone eating junk food when I'm trying to be healthier.
  • aehrmantraut
    aehrmantraut Posts: 8 Member
    CW: 164
    GW: 140
    Height: 5'8''

Exercise preference: weight lifting! , kickboxing cardio (occasionally)
    Excercise goal: To squat 150 lbs in the next 6 months.
    Diet: Absolutely no simple carbs (white bread, white flour, white rice), but complex carbs such as whole grains, I also eat fruit, veggies, different kinds of protein like chicken, shrimp, fish sometimes, and NO pop, fastfood, cake, cookies anything junk food like.
    Fun facts: I'm going to nursing school in the fall, I have a cat and 2 dogs, and I love shopping
  • hanssecm
    hanssecm Posts: 7 Member
    sand86802 wrote: »
    HW 318
    CW 308
    STG 285 (under 130kgs)
    LTG 150 (normal BMI range but it's too intimidating to think that far ahead)
    Height 5'5
    Age 31

Exercise: not much I'm afraid. I'm very busy during the week but I try to walk during the weekends.

My main issue is to keep up motivation after the first few weeks/months.

Fun facts : I watch way too much tv (tv show addict here). I am a French citizen who lives in Canada and I'm single and happily so so no worries about watching someone eating junk food when I'm trying to be healthier.

We are kind of similar! Our starting weight & current weight aren't that far off!