TEAM TWO

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    edited January 2017
    I loved that Little Apples video too! It was fun!! I learned a new dance!!

@Cindy...howz that shoveling coming? Making any headway? Or are you just getting new snow? 2 steps forward 3 back?? Man you must be SORE!!! And great job on the weightloss so far!! I hope that scale keeps going down for you this week or even stays where its at!! Thats Awesome! I wish I was having your success! But I will stay positive and hope it happens soon! Keep up the Great Work!

@Shanna...I hope you feel better!!! Soon!! Get your rest!

@Jenilla....OMG that doggie picture is so cute!! that gave me a little laugh this morning!

And Leslie...try and hang in there! Sheesh it sounds like you are being spread pretty thin right now! Try not too work yourself to the bone!

Wellll I got all my oranges in and my videos (woohoo!)...though I'll probably do that little apples one again since it was so fun and a quick little workout burst.

No workout for me tonight but I'll be getting in some more good ones this week! Tomorrow is my day off and usually I'm pretty lazy but the challenge will give me some much needed motivation to do some working out instead of laying around watching tv... (though I'll fit that in too I'm sure)

Going to a "paint and bubbles" party tonight my friend invited me to so there will be more drinking than exercise...I've never even heard of it...but apparently I'm to paint a picture that will turn out better than the stick figures that I only know how to draw....bwaahahahahahaha...We'll Seeeeeee what kind of miracle worker this instructor person is for that to happen!! Will be fun anyway...and probably a good laugh!!

Have a Great Day Everyone!!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    @Joanna2012B Lol, that's what I've been logging my lifting days in my actual journal (the pen to paper kind) since I started back in August! Glad you find it entertaining!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    @Joanna2012B Lol, that's what I've been logging my lifting days in my actual journal (the pen to paper kind) since I started back in August! Glad you find it entertaining!!

LOL - yesterday was my lifting day, too! ;)
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    @Sheri869 we have something similar called "canvas and cocktails ". So much fun and I was blown away at the competence of the instructor. Have a blast!

Finished up the videos and orange challenges. I'm going to try to fit in a bit of yoga before bed, I feel like I need a good stretch...feeling sore and tight.
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Good job @Cindyk4919 Congratulations on your success!
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Sorry folks, still sick! Stayed home from work today and just rested so here's hoping I will be starting to get back to normal by the weekend. Thanks to those picking up the slack. I promise another week it will be me picking up the slack for someone else!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Soulfood77 wrote: »
    Sorry folks, still sick! Stayed home from work today and just rested so here's hoping I will be starting to get back to normal by the weekend. Thanks to those picking up the slack. I promise another week it will be me picking up the slack for someone else!

That's why we'll be a great team. :) I wish I was one of the ones helping pick up the slack this week...but I'm not. :( I had the best of intentions this morning. I had to get up and do some bookwork for my husband that I should have done last night but he talked me into pushing it off so that we could watch a little TV together last night before bed. So, I got up between 3:30 and 4...but still didn't get done quick enough to be able to go downstairs. At least my husband has agreed to watch the dog in the morning so I can work out. :p Happy Friday!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Sorry you are still sick @Soulfood77 ! I am afraid that I am not picking up any slack this week. 3 days in a row I couldn't drag my butt out of bed for my run! Not gonna make my KM goal this month :( I'll try to get in a few extra minutes this weekend!
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Yesterday was my rest day but work was crazy hectic so didn't feel like rest. I am planning some gym time after work, hopefully I can get out on time
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    TGIF
    Sorry your still sick @Soulfood77
    Hope everyone has a good weekend

• RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    I hope you feel better soon, @Soulfood77!

Happy Friday, y'all!
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 458 Member
    @Soulfood77 Are you feeling better yet?
    Hooray the sun came out today from about 2:30 until sunset. Moods INSTANTLY changed.
    Customers came in. :)
    The temperature dropped, but there was sunshine FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWO WEEKS!
    We have had three days this month with sunshine. :(
  • Joanna2012B
    What is sunshine? I haven't seen it in so long I forget what it looks like!! :(
  • Joanna2012B
    I still wish intensity mattered cause I worked my *kitten* off tonight!!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Hope your feeling better @Soulfood77 . Got my oranges ate. Challenges completed. So glad to have the weekend off. Hopefully I'll get the motivation to get outdoors this weekend for exercise minutes.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Wish I'd brought my camera on my hike yesterday. This was a trail we'd never been on before. There were dozens of waterfalls from the recent rains, and lots of creek crossings, so it was lush and beautiful. Lots of steep inclines and declines, so I got a great workout for my legs in addition to some decent mileage for the team.

Too bad I wasn't paying attention at one point near the beginning of the hike (too busy looking around and running my mouth about the beauty of nature) and I tripped and fell like a toddler. Landed on rocks. Amazingly I hardly felt it and sustained only a mild bruise to the shoulder! B) I'm no spring chicken anymore, so I guess I'd better try not to break myself when I'm out on my adventures!

• lbenson2006
    Jen, so glad to hear you didn't hurt yourself too bad. That is so scary. That would have been a really nice hike otherwise!! Sounds beautiful even without the pics!
  • lbenson2006
    I finally got to work out!! It felt so amazing!! Was able to finish up the videos as well, so all challenges complete and only need to try to get some more minutes in tomorrow. Have a great Saturday. As Cindy said...Happy Chinese New Year. I think we made it there in time for the fireworks, but forgot to check until this morning. We are keeping it a relatively tight race, so let's keep doing what we can. Hopefully this is my worst week. I hate to be team captain and have so many 0s, but life happens and that's ok.
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Hi all!

Back to work for me today. Not back at 100% but good enough to get back to life. Thank goodness because I was getting bored at home. Stepped on the scale and lost a stupid amount of weight. I totally expect some of that to come back over the next week as I feel like it was mostly due to me being sick. I didn't eat a lot the last 2 days - just wasn't humgry. But what I did eat was all healthy. So hopefully the bit I gain back won't be too much. Probably a couple more days until I can really get back into the full swing of things. So should be ready to go for our next leg! Have a great weekend for those of you who have a weekend! For those of us who work weekends - have a good day at work!