show us your meals or describe them!!

Replies

• dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Breakfast again Eggs, ham and mozzarella on an English muffin
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    k38fbfttdwrg.jpg
    Cheeseburger on a bed of lettuce with special sauce (ketchup, mayo, onions and pickles) with Carbquik biscuits

That looks good! I eat a lot hamburgers without the bun. Homemade Big Mac sauce rules. I make mine with light mayonnaise and reduced sugar ketchup, and it gets slathered all over the goods.
  • dajoloehr
    Chicken taco salad with refried beans, sour cream, peppers, hot sauce, cheese and a couple tortillas on the side :) ( I like to warm them up and eat them empty)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Ate my low carb meal tonight of 7 eggs, .75 cup of cheese, can of mushrooms, olives, onions, spinach, celery all cooked up together and then topped by a bunch of homemade salsa. Desert was a cup of blackberries with cream poured over it. Think that was about 1500 calories. 107g fat, 80g protein, 50g carbs.
  • vinyladdict
    xv2eyg7vh0po.jpg

Two medium pancakes with half of a banana, five scrambled eggs mixed with spicy sausage. Used a serving of sugar free syrup on the pancakes with a bit of Kerrygold butter.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    My meal for today was Venison steak,onions, mayo/ketchup sauce and cheddar biscuits.
    p07nn26q817q.jpg

• dajoloehr
    Salmon and rice for dinner :) I love salmon. Also had a proteinup carbdown wrap with some raspberry jam and pb2, it was delish :smiley:
  • Brendalea69
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    Salmon and rice for dinner :) I love salmon. Also had a proteinup carbdown wrap with some raspberry jam and pb2, it was delish :smiley:

Where do you get your wraps? I get the Mission Carb Balance wraps at Wal-Mart and they have 6 net carbs per wrap.
  • dajoloehr
    cht9buxzcopz.jpg
    I buy them in a Save-On grocery store, they only have the plain flavor, but I love them. They are large enough that I can cut them in half and make 2 wrap, and they are not paper thin.
  • dajoloehr
    xv2eyg7vh0po.jpg

Two medium pancakes with half of a banana, five scrambled eggs mixed with spicy sausage. Used a serving of sugar free syrup on the pancakes with a bit of Kerrygold butter.

Have you tried making pancakes with bananas instead of batter. I tried them not to long ago, they were good :)
    I mixed in a couple scoops of protein powder to make them thicker and cooked them in my waffle maker.
  • Brendalea69
    I buy them in a Save-On grocery store, they only have the plain flavor, but I love them. They are large enough that I can cut them in half and make 2 wrap, and they are not paper thin.[/quote]

• vinyladdict

dajoloehr wrote: »
    xv2eyg7vh0po.jpg

Have you tried making pancakes with bananas instead of batter. I tried them not to long ago, they were good :)
    I mixed in a couple scoops of protein powder to make them thicker and cooked them in my waffle maker.

That sounds interesting. I'll have to look into that!
  • vinyladdict
    edited January 2017
    mwl80kkd8ziv.jpg

Scratch pizza for dinner! The right side is mine, which includes pepperoni, bacon, ham, sausage, chicken, onions, peppers, and jalapeños. Putting down a pound of steamed broccoli, too. No such thing as being in Diet Prison while on the #OMAD lifestyle!
  • Brendalea69
    LC Taco Wrap with Sour Cream
    9hccjzpbwm30.jpg
  • blambo61
    mwl80kkd8ziv.jpg

Scratch pizza for dinner! The right side is mine, which includes pepperoni, bacon, ham, sausage, chicken, onions, peppers, and jalapeños. Putting down a pound of steamed broccoli, too. No such thing as being in Diet Prison while on the #OMAD lifestyle!

yum!
  • blambo61
    Everything looks so good!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Vegie Burger, white beans with onion and chow chow, salad, apple
  • vinyladdict
    p6k1hwnuz476.jpg

The salad has lettuce, spring mix, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, jalapenos, wax peppers, bell peppers, mushrooms, shredded cheese, and light vinaigrette dressing. We used our Black & Decker air fryer to cook the steak. It's delish!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    edited January 2017
    Mission Low Carb Tortilla, Vegie Burger with roasted red, yellow, green pepper, and onion, Pinto Beans, organic lettuce salad made with, corn, peas, celery, cucumbers, scallions, light vinegarette, and an apple for dessert.
  • vinyladdict
    edited January 2017
    adfvqsknje9n.jpg

#BigGuySaladMonday #OMAD #LeanAndMeanIn2017

This sucker clocks in at 3lbs 13.8oz!
    Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, wax peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms, celery, fresh cilantro, shredded colby cheese, 9 oz of ham, salt, pepper, a dash of bacon bits, and light vinaigrette dressing.