Starting T25 on Monday Jan 30, anyone else?

Hi there,

I'm planning to start T25 next Monday and I need accountability! It's been a while since I've done it and I'm not sure that I finished it all the way through. (I either finished T25 or Insanity exactly once, can't remember, which is why I need accountability!) Trying to drop 20 lbs/1-2 sizes by summer.

Replies

• xjessicax815
    xjessicax815 Posts: 5 Member
    I just started T25 cardio today too! And even doing the modified version kicked my butt! Lol
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    yay accountability group! i have alpha beta gamma been doing random ones for a couple weeks now i'll start over :p my favorites are cardio and total body. i got weights and a band. i have a bad back and can no longer do burped and some of the floor work but i'm attempting everything at least once. should we create a real mfp group?
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    edited January 2017
    please add me girls! i tried to add you and it sent me to the full website to login :(
    never mind figured it out added u!
  • lgt2015
    lgt2015 Posts: 30 Member
    I'm so glad you ladies are here! I almost blew it off this morning, but when I saw this I decided to squeeze in my workout before work. Jessica, I had to modify some too -- oof, those squats! Iknewyouweretrouble, I don't know the difference between having a group and posting here?

Glad you're here!
    Liza
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    hi lisa,
    having a group (and adding the group) adds a thread on the forum right underneath the forum categories. imo it's easier to access and allows us to discuss with less annoying scrolling. i'll try to make one and post the link!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    edited January 2017
    i think this will work
    group:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118810-focus-t25-2017
    jessica i invited you!
  • lgt2015
    Okay, looks good. One thing I was thinking is do we really need a separate thread for each workout? Maybe just one thread for alpha discussion and one for beta? I do like intros and weigh-ins/measurements.
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    I'm in. I just started for the second time but I can back track.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    ok invited you to the group!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    lgt2015 wrote: »
    Okay, looks good. One thing I was thinking is do we really need a separate thread for each workout? Maybe just one thread for alpha discussion and one for beta? I do like intros and weigh-ins/measurements.

sure i'll fix it :)
  • rach311
    rach311 Posts: 4 Member
    How is everyone logging their T25 workouts? I dug out my discs (still gotta find the DVD player in the moving boxes) I think i'll start next week
  • lgt2015
    edited February 2017
    rach311 wrote: »
    How is everyone logging their T25 workouts? I dug out my discs (still gotta find the DVD player in the moving boxes) I think i'll start next week

I log mine using "aerobics" calories, depending on the workout. I count Cardio as high-impact and Speed 1.0 as general.

• Sundance722
    Sundance722 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm not starting until Sunday, 2/5 - can I still join?
  • gdsmit1
    gdsmit1 Posts: 137 Member
    Here's the group page. Just go to it and hit join.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118810-focus-t25-2017
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    I do T25 once a day, I love this program, if your nutrition is good this program will definitely work. Did speed 2.0 today that my favorite workout, I would love to join ...
  • kerrimeng4
    kerrimeng4 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi ladies! I did T25 for 5 months last year then got preggo that ended in a miscarriage so I started back up with T25 last week. Amazing how quickly you can get out of shape! I remember how much I have a love/hate relationship with Shaun. Would love to join in on the group!
  • @kerrimeng4 inviting u!
  • doriekaye
    doriekaye Posts: 55 Member
    I just finished week 1 of Beta, add me if you'd like.

• kauto92
    kauto92 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey :) just wanted to see how you got on? I started week 3 alpha yesterday! Can't say I'm seeing huge results but definitely something. Around my ribs and legs seems different.