show us your meals or describe them!!

Replies

• dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    edited January 2017
    wi6axyhqgnys.jpeg
    Left over pepper pork tenderloin in a protein wrap with spinach, shredded cheese and a little parm ceaser dressing :) it was less than 500 cal and I'm not hungry! Hmm what to "spend" the rest on....
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    ingx0huzzvrb.jpg
    xkwq2jbx8d4n.jpg

Italian sausage, red pepper fettuccine alfredo with tomatoes on top with a salad with Greek dressing.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    adfvqsknje9n.jpg

#BigGuySaladMonday #OMAD #LeanAndMeanIn2017

This sucker clocks in at 3lbs 13.8oz!
    Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, wax peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms, celery, fresh cilantro, shredded colby cheese, 9 oz of ham, salt, pepper, a dash of bacon bits, and light vinaigrette dressing.

Nice! That is my kind of salad. How many cals you think you might have? I've made some 1000+ salads.
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    edited January 2017
    blambo61 wrote: »
    adfvqsknje9n.jpg

#BigGuySaladMonday #OMAD #LeanAndMeanIn2017

Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, wax peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms, celery, fresh cilantro, shredded colby cheese, 9 oz of ham, salt, pepper, a dash of bacon bits, and light vinaigrette dressing.

Nice! That is my kind of salad. How many cals you think you might have? I've made some 1000+ salads.

The ham alone was probably 400-450 calories. A salad that size also needed more than the usual amount of light vinaigrette dressing. I probably had three to four servings of dressing. The rest of the salad was all vegetables, with a bit of cheese and bacon bits. I'd say it was every bit of 1000-1200 calories or so. It's a lot of food, but I was able to finish it. Drank 32 oz of water afterwards.

*NOTE* It looks like I accidentally uploaded a previous picture of my salad. The salad I had yesterday was very similar to the one pictured, but with ham instead of turkey, and no olives.
  • vinyladdict
    edited January 2017
    l9xlkkcdixkh.jpg

The correct salad from yesterday.

• vinyladdict
    no7yklbiokp7.jpg

This was from last Friday the 27th. Steamed mixed vegetables and a scratch calzone. My wife makes the dough with only four ingredients. Flour, red star yeast, water, and salt. The calzone was filled with ham, pepperoni, jalapeño peppers, and cheese. Around 800 calories and roughly 60-70g carbs. Delicious!
  • blambo61
    I'm pounding down a big salad right now. Probably about 800-cals or so. I have to do that cause the wife made some killer macaroni and cheese tonight (tomato base) and I love that stuff. I will probably only be able to eat one bowl now (before the diet I think I could eat as many bowls as there was m&c which was probably 5 or so!).
  • dajoloehr
    Full bowl of mashed sweet potatoe made with chipotle mayo and jalepeno cream cheese :) and lentil chicken soup
  • vinyladdict
    edited February 2017
    ufyvm7qhl1tw.jpg

I've been eating way too much meat the past week, so it's time for Meatless Wednesday. Two Mission Carb Smart tortillas with Old El Paso black refried beans (a little over one whole serving on the plate), steamed onions/peppers (13 oz total on the plate). reduced sugar corn (a whole serving on the plate), Colby shredded cheese, light sour cream, and a stripe of Sriracha. Washed down with a light Yuengling.
    #OMAD #LeanAndMeanIn2017
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    etnq2kb098x0.jpg
    sqsxdogc6hcg.jpg
    Not completely true. There were two biscuits. One didn't make it . . .
  • blambo61
    That all looks great!
  • dajoloehr
    ec0ceqct9pro.jpg
    Chicken fried cauliflower rice and turkey/spinach protein wrap :)
  • dajoloehr
    Washed down with a light Yuengling.
    #OMAD #LeanAndMeanIn2017

That's my husbands favorite beer, but he can't get it on this side of the continent.
  • vinyladdict
    dajoloehr wrote: »

I'm drooling. Nice!

• blambo61
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    ec0ceqct9pro.jpg

That even looks healthy!
  • vinyladdict
    edited February 2017
    0et0b8s7pfcn.jpg

Homemade Chicken Parmesan topped with mozzarella and Italian Sausage Garlic sauce. Alongside it is a pound of steamed Normandy vegetables. Diggin' in!
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    i0bzasbrif6h.png
    okbbypzx7qs3.jpeg
    I decided to make turkey chili tonight :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2017
    vinyladdict...

OMG I'm drooling!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    My meal for today was a Pepperoni, cheese and Onion Carbquik Pizza...I ate half and froze half for another day :)
    5cma6c08k5rd.jpg
  • blambo61
    edited February 2017
    xhtr4c4dqhqm.jpg

Salmon, rice with sprinkles, green beens, fruit-whey protein smoothy, salad with avacado oil, garlic, etc. Yummy!