Simple Breakfast Ideas Please

Options
2»

Replies

• brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Any ideas for simple breakfast ideas ? I don't cook a lot early in the morning so with a 1,200 calories a day any comments would be greatly appreciated
    Any ideas for simple breakfast ideas ? I don't cook a lot early in the morning so with a 1,200 calories a day any comments would be greatly appreciated

Easy Mac is 220 calories and only takes 3 mins 30 seconds in the microwave
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Jimmie Dean microwaveable egg white omelets at Sam's Club! 180 cals, 14 grams protein, 3 grams carbs. So fast and so delicious! I hate cooking in the morning (and don't have time) so these are going to be a great find for me.
  • schac061
    schac061 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bkbirge wrote: »
    Your daughter's leftover breakfast. Around here that would be the egg whites from a fried egg, a couple strawberries that didn't pass her inspection, half a piece of toast, maybe a bacon crumble, and an untouched cup of milk. Extra points for burning calories while fighting the dog for it.

This is my life.
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast right now is 2 eggs scrambled in 1/4 cup of milk and 1 tsp of butter. Toss in a little salt, pepper, turmeric, Ginger, and garlic and top with parmasean for a kick of flavor without many extra calories. If it's too high cal then you can go down to 1 egg or reduce the butter (or your choice of fat). Pair with fruit for a more rounded meal.
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with a drizzle of low sodium soy sauce and a couple fried eggs (use spray oil to cook the eggs with) on top. About two hundred calories and so good.
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Sorry, almost three hundred calories, not two hundred.
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Over night oats.....weigh 40g of easy speed oats or similar pour over 200g fat free natural yogurt and mix well. Put in fridge over night and simply eat next morning..the oats absorb the yogurt..you can add any type of fruit to this too ..minimal calories and so yummy .
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thank you al for you ideas
  • AnastasiaGrs1
    AnastasiaGrs1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What I usually...haha 6 days per week ...eat...is oats with boiled water and a little bit of milk.. I add some chia seeds , some raisins or 1/3 of a banana and sometimes some walnuts or almonds! :)
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    2 slices of bread,cottage cheese and avocado on both slices,with a bit of salt and pepper on top.fold eat slice and eat as 2 sandwiches. it's quite filling.
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks in advance for everyone's suggestions