• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    What is pb2?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I think pb2 is powdered peanut butter?
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Yeah its dehydrated so most of the fat is removed :) I love it. I get it from Costco but Ive seen a knock off at walmart the other day.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    I can't believe Jan is almost over. I feel like I'm ending the month with as much enthusiasm towards getting healthy, as I started the year. I'm thankful for this group and all the positive reinforcements from the members.

Me too! I'm feeling really positive and am continuing forward.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Yeah its dehydrated so most of the fat is removed :) I love it. I get it from Costco but Ive seen a knock off at walmart the other day.

Thanks
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    Today I was tempted, I swear every where I went I smelled chocolate lol. I thought, well I could make today my splurge day, but then I remembered my goal and I thought " I don't need chocolate" I bought s Diet Pepsi instead to fulfill the sweat craving, but didn't even drink it lol. I'm going to enjoy the heck out of some chocolate on the 17th haha
    I didn't go to the gym today, kinda of disappointed in myself for it, but we got lots of snow and im not 100% confident driving when its blizzardy outside. I did however shovel my driveway and part of my cul de sac lol.
    Happy Friday :)
  • Brendalea69
    I was tempted by my husbands Subway Sub and had all i could do to not eat the half he didnt eat :p Shoveling is exercise so you did good :)
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    I did however shovel my driveway and part of my cul de sac lol.
    That really made me smile . . . that was your gym! I have said for years that all one really needed to do to stay fit was to get a shovel, dig a small trench about 6 feet long, and the next day fill it back in. Then repeat. My wife stays slim and fit just by watching what she eats and working in a large garden.
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    Well today is normally my splurge day, but I'm trying for once ever 2 weeks instead of every week. Luckily we are not having people over today, which is a big source of my splurge since I cook a lot of appetizers. I feel pretty good about it so far, but then again its only 8am lol We are having a family night with "whatever you want" banana splits I plan on making my banana/pb2 ice cream and topping it off with some fruit and light cool whip :) With any willpower luck I have, Mondays weigh in should be a good one :)
    Also its snowing, a lot....... Ive already mostly shoveled my driveway on my lunch break and shoveled the front of our store :) bring on the snow I say lol
    d6fmjn1zpt0j.jpg Except make it queen lol
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    Successful non splurge day :)
    I went over a tad on calories but nothing remotely close to what I would have had on a splurge day. Enjoyed my banana/pb2 split with blueberries, strawberries and light whip cream :love: I added chocolate syrup, which is what put me over, but oh well it was worth it. Now I've just got to stay strong tomorrow, lots of reading should keep me on track. Hope everyone's having a great weekend :grin:
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Successful non splurge day :)
    I went over a tad on calories but nothing remotely close to what I would have had on a splurge day. Enjoyed my banana/pb2 split with blueberries, strawberries and light whip cream :love: I added chocolate syrup, which is what put me over, but oh well it was worth it. Now I've just got to stay strong tomorrow, lots of reading should keep me on track. Hope everyone's having a great weekend :grin:

Nice! I love your pacing yourself and really thinking long-term!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Good for you, Daj! I find that relatives and friends don't pay attention too much as long as you eat a little "something" with them (even if it is a lower calorie choice).
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Thank you! Can't wait to try this!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Today I was tempted, I swear every where I went I smelled chocolate lol. I thought, well I could make today my splurge day, but then I remembered my goal and I thought " I don't need chocolate" I bought s Diet Pepsi instead to fulfill the sweat craving, but didn't even drink it lol. I'm going to enjoy the heck out of some chocolate on the 17th haha
    I didn't go to the gym today, kinda of disappointed in myself for it, but we got lots of snow and im not 100% confident driving when its blizzardy outside. I did however shovel my driveway and part of my cul de sac lol.
    Happy Friday :)

Wow great self control!
  • dajoloehr
    !!Warning contains lots of exclamation points!!

12hjl83dhti5.png
    Um, 7lbs!!!!!!! What!!! Is that even possible lol I stepped on the scale 6 times!!, all read the same thing :) I know the weeks previous gave been small but I was ok with that, not that I'm not ok with 7lbs! !! I am pretty happy right now!, if you couldn't tell :grin:
  • Brendalea69
    Awesome!!! :)
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    How exciting!
  • 1MADGIRL

12hjl83dhti5.png
    Um, 7lbs!!!!!!! What!!! Is that even possible lol I stepped on the scale 6 times!!, all read the same thing :) I know the weeks previous gave been small but I was ok with that, not that I'm not ok with 7lbs! !! I am pretty happy right now!, if you couldn't tell :grin:

You go girl!!!
  • dajoloehr
    pwkmglkeqgrz.jpeg
    No i didn't eat the whole bag, yes I ate enough to use my remaining calories :naughty: that is a protein coffee though lol so that's healthy haha. I wanted to eat something bad , you know to celebrate my weeks loss :neutral: lol but I don't want to go over in calories. I did also have some of my lentil chicken soup earlier :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    edited February 2017

12hjl83dhti5.png

That's astounding! Wow!

...and all this time, you weren't sure you'd do very well! :-p