Howdy

Options
Just found this site and am hoping to be able to stick with it. I lost a lot of weight on weight watchers and then our chapter closed so of course it was easy for me to eat and not feel accountable. I really just want to be able to go to my closet and grab whatever I want and know I can wear it and it will feel comfortable. I want to feel healthy. I have NO SUPPORT from my husband. My daughters help me some - but they are teenagers still and they see only in their present life. So I am hoping by being accountable on line and having a "chat" support group I can get back on track!!

Replies

• DoreenK63
    Options
    Just found this site and am hoping to be able to stick with it. I lost a lot of weight on weight watchers and then our chapter closed so of course it was easy for me to eat and not feel accountable. I really just want to be able to go to my closet and grab whatever I want and know I can wear it and it will feel comfortable. I want to feel healthy. I have NO SUPPORT from my husband. My daughters help me some - but they are teenagers still and they see only in their present life. So I am hoping by being accountable on line and having a "chat" support group I can get back on track!!
  • fitness4k
    fitness4k Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Doreen,

Congratulations on your weight loss with ww. The beauty of participating in a program is that you get the tools that you need to design a "plan" that works for you. Do the same things that worked for you before. Monitor your food/exercise intake with this site. Weigh yourself weekly (even post your progress if you are comfortable with that). Check in with others that might be on the same program you are on. I am sure the members here would love to be your personal cheerleaders (myself included) also. Even if your chapter has closed, you can still have that same passion for being a healthier you. You can do this! Your husband might even end up being inspired by you! Best wishes to you.