February 10 sign-in

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    xklxh4acl9yh.png
    TRX suspension straps are a great way to expand your "comfort"zone. Yesterday, a handsome fit young trainer coached me through 45 minutes of TRX.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    I will need that too I am working my long day with a person who has no filter. I figure she must like me as I have heard her tell our boss who she won't work with. Lol or maybe there's nobody left ;)

Customer came in and announced spring was coming. I kind of got excited woke up to snow. I really just need to let winter do its thing. ;)

Have a great day everyone!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    I have enjoyed TRX, since it is one of the classes offered here on the island, but found I prefer Cardio Boxing, although I do own my own set of straps for home use. :smile: lately have been having more fun with Rebounding at home and that's the plan for this afternoon!

I fly out to Washington tonight and then Vegas tomorrow afternoon for a few nights--Although I do massive amounts of walking in Vegas I am still packing my jump rope and am going to up my calories to 2000 for 3 nights and will continue to log as much as I can...If it's possible I am going to try NOT to use my last 2 PASS days, but if I use them at all it will probably be sometime in the next 4 days! :lol: Also, not sure I will be checking into MFP as much other than to log, but will come catch up here when and as soon as I can!
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    Walked with the family for 20 minutes, ate under calorie budget (need to make sure I am not going to eat anything after typing this) and tracked everything.
    I let the tomato basil corn puff win this afternoon... they were so good, hahhaa but now I'm paying for it.
    @lovesretirement congrats!!! Best wishes to your grandson, and speedy recovery for mom :smile:
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    congratulations @lovesretirement !

I had a good day, finally.
    yes X 3
  • Chatiann
    Chatiann Posts: 13 Member
    I'm going to take my second pass today.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    E-yes DVD and tabata
    C- yes
    T- yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    edited February 2017
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep elliptical 25 mins and 29 mins strength
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes right down to the taste test of the Guinness beers jello shots I'm making for the Robert Burns party tomorrow - yikes potent!!

• debmacke
    debmacke Posts: 14 Member
    Exercise? 20 minutes of squats, lunges and variations of crunches
    Calories? Yes
    Track? Yep
  • RangerRickL
    A super desert hike with my wife Rose. 2 hours and 25 minutes of up & down trekking on Phoenix Mountain Preserve Trail 100
    Calories: under the limit
    Tracking: ok
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    I'm going to go ahead and check in. I've tracked my calories and will be under as soon as I get my run done. I'm about to hit the treadmill. If for some reason, I don't make it long enough to burn what I need, I'll come back to say so.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    edited February 2017
    Exercise? Yes; 40 minutes of strength training and a 30 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

Resistance training with suspension straps is so beneficial to strength training. It isn't easy, but I definitely recommend it!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Exercise: 30 min treadmill walk (lots of incline), 20 min stretching/yoga, 45 min gardening
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: within limits
    Over one third February done. We got this people!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Exercise? Yes....walking around the hospital waiting for my grandson...7 lbs. 7oz. who arrived at 6:45pm
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Actually under...it pays to bring your own food while waiting in the hospital. ;)

Fantastic, what a blessing!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES -- 45 min speed cleaning my house
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank. YES
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Exercise 30 min walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Exercise :+1: Walking 20 minutes

Calories :+1:

Logged :+1: