introductions

Iknewyouweretrouble
Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
edited January 2017 in Social Groups
:)
I am iknewyouweretrouble, the program was recommended to me by a friend. I had never completed a beach body workout before. I started with beach body on demand, tried other programs and instructors, liked this one. I did random T25 workouts and then I bought alpha beta and gamma. and I will be following the workout schedule now.
I do not do the eating plan.
Feel free to add me.

Replies

• lgt2015
    lgt2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi! I'm Liza (pronounced like Liza Minelli). I have done T25 before, I bought it because I needed a shorter workout than Insanity for my morning workouts. I still plan to go to the gym in the evenings as well (3-4x/week). I'm here for the accountability for the next 10 weeks (I don't have gamma).
    I do not follow the eating plan either.
  • gdsmit1
    gdsmit1 Posts: 137 Member
    Hi, I'm Greg. I joined the group, but I don't know that I'll be doing the T25 program. I tend to do some of the workouts from various programs. I do some of the T25 workouts, but I try to run when I can. I also do some of the P90X3 workouts.

Last year I ran through the Alpha section. I did a couple of the Beta. I tend to lose interest in programs. But Shawn T is a great motivator.
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Hey all....this will be my second time doing t25. I've also done insanity and p90x. This will be my morning workout and i.still plan.on hitting the gym in the evening. I have to be careful and modify some of the moves as the high impact plyometrics tore my meniscus the first time I did i. I'm cyclist so my overall goal is to drop weight, build cardio, and increase my power to weight ratio.
  • lameangel
    lameangel Posts: 12 Member
    hi everyone. i had success a couple years back with T-25 (completed alpha, started beta) - i had lost 15 lbs! but then i moved to a new house and started traveling for work, and gained it all back.

i have a mini goal of losing 5 lbs by 3/17; but would like to be in the 140's again in my life :P
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    lameangel that's good to hear you lost so much last time! I would love for that to be my result :)
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Hi T25 brothers and sisters, my us to drop 40-50 pounds, I'm in the 216-218, I would like to be at the 160s by summer, I would like to try 2 workouts a day, starting today, wish me luck !!
  • h3ktlk
    h3ktlk Posts: 38 Member
    Hi everyone! I have completed some of T25 when it first came out but never the whole program. I plan and starting it backup, getting into a few workouts this week and going full on next monday. My goal is to drop 50lbs by June.
  • Sandysphat
    I hate total body and AB intervals
  • gdsmit1
    gdsmit1 Posts: 137 Member
    Welcome guys. I seem to remember that I liked the ab intervals last time I did it. But total body is a killer for me.

Good luck with your workouts. Last year when I started at MFP, I was 220 and dropped to 190 in about 4 month, I guess. I've been stalled at that mainly because I didn't really put any effort into losing. Now I'm hoping to lose the last 20 to get to 170-ish
  • afiercepierce
    afiercepierce Posts: 9 Member
    Hi everyone! Just started T25. Hope it's not too late to join :)
  • Hi everyone! Just started T25. Hope it's not too late to join :)
    never too late! you can still post in the weigh ins (it just won't be the same week for you.) :)
  • afiercepierce
    afiercepierce Posts: 9 Member
    Okay I will and thanks again :)
  • Sandysphat
    T 25 question of the day what is your favorite workout mine is speed 2.0 I also have a bonus this cold is it scored speed which I love but I just can't do it for this so hard!!
  • ElphieTMoLM
    ElphieTMoLM Posts: 19 Member
    Hi all! My name is Bree. I just joined in. I've been doing T25 on my own and was looking for a group to keep me accountable and motivated. I'm 1 year post-baby and want to get in shape to keep up with the little mover.

I've got a huge goal ahead of me and love doing the Cardio workout. AB intervals kills me, I'm looking forward to getting better at it.
  • Sandysphat
    Hay nice to meet you, I think T25 is a great program and you will like and get better at all the workouts, enjoy and don't give up.