What made you Smile or Laugh Today?

Replies

• rahulpawar_
    rahulpawar_ Posts: 282 Member
    Reading answers here. Others are happy that make me happy :)
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited February 2017
    The immaturity of others
  • Coloradoex
    Coloradoex Posts: 2,339 Member
    An old friend reached out to me.
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Looking forward to my sister in laws baby shower today with my girls and family and my boys get to watch little cousins.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I kind of smiled when a few of my skating friends and I were talking to another and she mentioned something funny about my dad and my friends just got this look on their faces and looks were shot between everyone in an instant. But I just agreed that the story was a funny one she was referring to...no need in the vestibule of a building to go into matters right. But the story made me smile and the looks of my friends did too
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    I was walking through the field after work and some lads football came my way, so being the helpful citizen I attempted to kick it back to them, only my kick was fecking dreadful and I managedto kick it further away from them.... so I laughed at my stupid self.
  • synchkat
    Cookies
  • I smiled when I realized I was laughing outloud in my office until I then realized there was nothing funny about this day so I think it was a mental breakdown kind of laughter... oh gawd.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A Valentines message
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    When I got a valentines from my 11 year old bestie at baseball practice!
  • AgentFlex
    AgentFlex Posts: 211 Member
    My boss thought a new client said his last name was "Buffoon" on the phone, so he asked him, "how do you spell that, I couldn't quite hear you." Obviously I didn't know what was happening until he recounted the story to the rest of the office and I was like (in snooty voice) "Oh, I'm sorry sir, I didn't quite catch that, did you say your name was BUFFOON!?!!?" After that my other boss lost it laughing and whenever I make him laugh, his laugh makes me laugh harder.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    My son's excitement for his class party today and giving his gifts
  • synchkat
    Chocolate !!!
  • synchkat
    The boy's report card with two A- I never thought the day would come when I saw that letter attributed to his name
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    My son put my shoe on the flip it at me and in stead it flipped and hit him in the head!
  • fit4life_78
    fit4life_78 Posts: 165 Member
    Food :) this time chocolate covered almonds
  • synchkat
    Using my beautiful serving set from turkey for my fondue dippers
    lekckk5vwawi.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    My bonus check (surpised) and my valentines gifts I received today.