Dajoloehrs journey

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I've never lost that much in a week. Congrats!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    edited February 2017
    I have been off the wagon the last two days, chips, candy and too much food. I don't know why I do this to myself because I feel so crappy when i do this. No energy, no drive I just want to sit on the couch and shove my face, then feel gross for doing so. I'm determined to get back at it today. I cant spend another day in this slump. 7san9mbbkwci.jpg
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' ” -- Mary Anne Radmacher
  • blambo61
    Eat fats and proteins and take your vitamins and minerals. It will do wonders for controlling cravings.
  • dajoloehr
    Back at it today, and boy do i feel good. I know it was only two days, but it's a world of a difference, the kind of difference that makes you want to tell everyone you know to try OMAD :grin: lol. Anyway haha back to normal, went to the gym, got my walk on :sunglasses: I really like running, but I don't think I'm quite ready to get back at it, but I've been walking at faster paces with varying inclines. I love hiking, so I figure it getting me ready for spring :) Made a healthy dinner, and man, does it warm my heart when my 8yo son asked to try my healthier version of dinner. :blush:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Good for you!!! :)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    edited February 2017
    You're doing great!
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    Weird food mood today, I really wanted fast food for some reason, which is odd, because I don't really eat fast food other than occasional pizza or Chinese food. I ended up getting some Wendy's chili (270 calories) :grin:
    I went to the gym today, which completes my weeks goal of going more than twice lol. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't beat my distance on the bike. I had been on a steady increase since Jan from 11.6k to 15.6k in 48minutes. Today was only 14.5k , still good though.
    Have a great weekend everyone!
  • dajoloehr
    I WILL GET THROUGH TODAY, I WILL GET THROUGH TODAY, I WILL GET THROUGH TODAY
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »

Overheard at work: "Ain't no way around it except through it!"
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    YOU WILL GET THROUGH TODAY :)
  • blambo61

Little coconut oil!
  • dajoloehr
    I can't stand coconut :) I'll make it though, I have faith.
  • blambo61
    A little bit of any fat would probably work.
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    So I ate more last night than i wanted, or should I say, had the will power to stop myself from, because I did want it :wink:
    This morning, I was talking to my husband about it and we decided that instead of not super healthy appies for D&D night, I'm going to make a healthy dinner to share with everyone, cause lets me honest my friends could all use to lose a little weight lol Anyway, he suggested we out for breakfast, just after we finished talking about my eating plan, ugh needless to say moments later I was eating pancakes lol, BUT, I made them with my meal replacement and protein powder, so delicious pancakes that was nothing but a shake and a couple eggs :)
    t2izd86pow90.png
    Well my weigh in won't be good tomorrow, but I can't complain since I went down 7lbs last week.
    Hope everyone's having a good weekend, and happy family day tomorrow :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member

I find printing quotes and sticking them around the house quite helpful! I don't know if it would work for you
  • dajoloehr
    Well I'm not super happy, but then again I am not surprised in the least, about the scale this morning. 1z6a2ic0yulp.png
    I know that it will even out by next weigh in, so I'm not going to let this result define my week.
    It's a holiday here today, so the family is home and we're going to go exploring some nature today :)
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    I've never tried the coconut oil. I might some day, but every time I get a little hungry, I remember something I've heard before, that most the time you are actually thirsty. So I just start chugging water and that usually always works.
  • blambo61
    kabrigail wrote: »
    I've never tried the coconut oil. I might some day, but every time I get a little hungry, I remember something I've heard before, that most the time you are actually thirsty. So I just start chugging water and that usually always works.

Water is best cause no calories, but coconut oil will stop my hunger at the expense of only about 50 cals/hr. Also it will not spike insulin so you can still metabolize fat.
  • dajoloehr
    edited February 2017
    Happy Valentine's Day :heart:
    We had sushi for dinner :) so yummy!! So full.... Ugh I tried to drink lots of water so I wouldn't overeat on sushi, but I overdid it :( not a great feeling. Lol :grimace: