1260.75 calorie chocolate bar (pictures)

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    The other chocolaterie (Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory) in town is doing home deliveries because of the raging blizzard going on. I'm tempted to put in an order for more chocolate.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    That is just glorious.

I got chocolate covered caramel corn. My husband really gets me.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Lucky you
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Haha, I love this.

I like boxes of chocolates and Valentine's Day is the only day of the year I really indulge in them. I told him repeatedly how important it was to get my box of chocolate (mostly because I kept passing chocolate everywhere it seemed like and resisting on the pretense he was going to buy me chocolate) and he ended up buying me three boxes of chocolates because he said he couldn't decide which one.

:D I've had worse problems.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Yu-hum!! So how many calories does that leave you for "real" food for today? Just curious! I could go all into that chocolate bar, but I'd be afraid the sugar with relatively low protein would leave me shaky later in the day if that's all I ate.

Don't get me wrong--I eat at least 200-300 calories of dark chocolate every day! :blush: I've just never thought of eating ONLY chocolate all day!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    What a nice present! Enjoy!
  • zyxst
    Yu-hum!! So how many calories does that leave you for "real" food for today? Just curious! I could go all into that chocolate bar, but I'd be afraid the sugar with relatively low protein would leave me shaky later in the day if that's all I ate.

Don't get me wrong--I eat at least 200-300 calories of dark chocolate every day! :blush: I've just never thought of eating ONLY chocolate all day!

If I stayed within my calories today, I'd only have 639 left for "real" food. My lunch covered that, so if I stuck to my calorie goal, I'd be not eating until I woke up tomorrow at 5 am. I know that's not going to happen, so I'm over today (so far 333 cals). I don't feel shaky or deprived. I've never been a protein eater. I've been munching on the bar all day, eating a finger/portion when I felt the urge.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    zyxst wrote: »

If I stayed within my calories today, I'd only have 639 left for "real" food. My lunch covered that, so if I stuck to my calorie goal, I'd be not eating until I woke up tomorrow at 5 am. I know that's not going to happen, so I'm over today (so far 333 cals). I don't feel shaky or deprived. I've never been a protein eater. I've been munching on the bar all day, eating a finger/portion when I felt the urge.

I'll be over today WITHOUT that huge bar! :smile: --pesto pasta, chocolate lava cakes, and Kilwin's ice cream!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    zyxst wrote: »

Yeah I'm 335 over so far too, haven't had dinner yet... Don't really care, I'll burn more calories walking later and I was way under tomorrow, so...
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I keep coming back to stare at this candy bar and romance it.

You can buy it online!

http://www.newfoundlandchocolatecompany.com/collections/valentines-day-collection/products/big-love-bar

Wonder if they ship to the US :worried:
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    OH MY!!!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    100% would also scarf down in one sitting.

This!
  • zyxst

You can buy it online!

http://www.newfoundlandchocolatecompany.com/collections/valentines-day-collection/products/big-love-bar

Wonder if they ship to the US :worried:

US is listed under the country option during checkout. ;)
  • zyxst
    As sort of an update: husband is still smug about his leftover bar (3 fingers/portions). He says it's because I got him a chocolate cream puff. Ya, okay buddy. ;)

I lost a pound! It's totally from eating over my calories and getting the bulk of my calories from fat, not that it was a low sodium (900 mg or so) day.
    vg8ld78kq42z.gif
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    I think I have to start with a "Stunned as me *kitten*" bar. Would make a great dessert after a piece of seal flipper pie.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member

You can buy it online!

Curse you! she mumbles as she digs out her credit card..............
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    I can't get over the 0.75 calories. Can you put in fraction of a calorie? Did you round up?
  • zyxst
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    I can't get over the 0.75 calories. Can you put in fraction of a calorie? Did you round up?

I did the division. My body probably rounded up though. I did lick the wrapper.
  • katiepaulag
    katiepaulag Posts: 17 Member
    Alright, not fair!! I'm in NL too and this is really making me wanna take a quick trip to get some while I'm out on the east coast this weekend! Hope you enjoyed it!