Dajoloehrs journey

Replies

• dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Still felt sick today so I didn't make it to the gym :( I need to make that up tomorrow. I didn't fast today cause I felt like I needed food this morning. I had an English muffin with some turkey and some better than bouillon for lunch, which by the way was yummy :yum: I kept under my calories, which was surprisingly easy thanks to the broth.
  • dajoloehr
    Ugh, bad food day x a lot :( don't want to talk about it.
    Anyways lookg24cdhzqie8j.jpeg
    Blue sky's are back and the suns out!!! :grin:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    We got 7 inches of snow yesterday and not sure how much we got on Monday and right now it's flurryiing out but for the next few days it's supposed to be sunny and warmer 40 plus degrees :)
  • dajoloehr
    It's 46 right now even though the suns going down in 1.5 hours :) bring on spring lol
  • Brendalea69
    Its only 24 here and Im ready for spring too :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I'm planting my spring garden tomorrow if the weather cooperates. High to day got up to 56. Tomorrow high is in the 40's. Lows are usually in the 20s. Two weeks ago there was about 18-inches of snow on the ground here (Northern Utah).
  • Brendalea69
    blambo61 wrote: »
    I'm planting my spring garden tomorrow if the weather cooperates. High to day got up to 56. Tomorrow high is in the 40's. Lows are usually in the 20s. Two weeks ago there was about 18-inches of snow on the ground here (Northern Utah).

Jealous :p
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Our winter's don't get too cold (I still complain about the cold) low is 59 and high would be 64 today

Love your view dajoloehr. Looks beautiful there!
  • dajoloehr
    @1MADGIRL Thanks, this is out my kitchen window :) I love it, the moon comes up over that mountain and I can see it from my spot in the living room, its probably one of my favorite things about where we live :)
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    I slipped on ice and fractured my wrist in two places. I'm definitely ready for Springtime!

Beautiful view, Daj.
  • Brendalea69
    DebSozo wrote: »
    I slipped on ice and fractured my wrist in two places. I'm definitely ready for Springtime!

Beautiful view, Daj.

Thats awful, that would make me want spring too...I broke my ankle a few years ago getting off a school bus that had icy steps and I had to have surgery...Hope you heal quickly o:)
  • blambo61
    Yikes! Sorry to hear that. Hope your better soon.
  • dajoloehr
    Oh yes Friday, how I just wanted to say screw it's today. I've had such an off week with the holiday, Valentine's Day, and being sick to boot( I haven't been sick in years, yes really) I stuck to my guns, I can't let myself fall into this cycle again of self sabatoge. I need to step into gear for the rest of Feb. I need to follow through with my goals. Who's with me?
  • blambo61
    edited February 2017
    I'm there! I hope to start losing some more myself. I had a rough week last week and 1/2 (Thurs - National Pizza day so I was sociable for lunch at work, Fri-ate at about 2 cause was camping out with scouts in the cold, Sat - ate cause was camping out in the cold, Tues - had to eat lunch with people visiting on business). After all that I'm at about even for the week or possibly up 1-lb (will see tomorrow). We will get there though.
  • dajoloehr
    Yeah healthy dinner game night was a big success!!!! I made cauliflower chicken fried "rice" double baked sweet potatoes , turkey ceaser wraps and ham turkey sliders. I told everyone this is how I'm cooking from now on and they were all ok with it :) I love my friends :) tomorrow I need to catch up on my reading, so i probably won't be checking in tomorrow other than putting my food in. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • dajoloehr
    Since the snow has been on s steady decline, my family and I decided to go to the archery range today to see how clear it was. The roads in were clear and someone had shoveled a path to a couple targets :) so we stayed for an hour, it was great !!
    I'm not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I know that in the last 2 weeks, I've managed to sabatoge most of that strange 7lbs I lost. I'm going to log it anyway and move on for the rest of the month. Also I'm a little under 200 pages away from finishing my book :)
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    How's the book so far?
  • dajoloehr
    Really good, I was told it was going to be slow, but I don't think it's slow at all, so win :)
  • dajoloehr
    968535ydglr5.png
    Better than I thought :) still not where I should have been, but down is down.
    Heading to the gym in a minute, I'm still a little sick, the fun dry nose snotty part :( I'm not going to let that be my excuse not to go, I am however going to slam back some C4 (preworkout) lol

• Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    Proud of you!