Dajoloehrs journey

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    Since the snow has been on s steady decline, my family and I decided to go to the archery range today to see how clear it was. The roads in were clear and someone had shoveled a path to a couple targets :) so we stayed for an hour, it was great !!
    I'm not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I know that in the last 2 weeks, I've managed to sabatoge most of that strange 7lbs I lost. I'm going to log it anyway and move on for the rest of the month. Also I'm a little under 200 pages away from finishing my book :)

I shoot a little. Do you archery hunt?
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    @blambo61 not yet we're hoping to this year for the first time :) we wanted to start last year, but we're both really good procrastinators lol
  • dajoloehr
    Yeah for me sort of lol. I went to the gym and the range again today :) then ate Costco chicken fingers and fries :unamused: ugh talk about yum to gross in 60 seconds. They taste to good in your mouth than the oil part hits you ugh lol they were out of salad lol. This was my one meal today and it was close to 1400 calories!!!
  • blambo61
    @blambo61 not yet we're hoping to this year for the first time :) we wanted to start last year, but we're both really good procrastinators lol

I've gone a few times and always seem to come away empty handed. I had a moose about walk over me last year but I didn't have a moose tag. I had to wave him off when we was about 15-20 feet away from me. Could have shot a deer but didn't have a tag for the area I was in, etc., etc, etc,. One of these days the stars will line up for me. I could go on and on about almost getting something! It's still fun though.
  • dajoloehr
    Yea I can't wait :) we've been slowly collection things we need cause it frickin expensive lol
  • blambo61
    Yea I can't wait :) we've been slowly collection things we need cause it frickin expensive lol

I had a very sad experience last year. I was hunting with a friend and we were loading his Razor in the rain and I set my bow on the ground and.....I left it out on the mountain, never to be seen again! It was a cheaper one as far as bows go but I still had about $450 in it or so. I have a backup one but it is too big for me. I'm trying to buy another cam for it so it will fit me. Good luck!
  • dajoloehr
    Aww yea that is sad, we just have lower end bows for now, but as long as it gets the job done lol. Luckily my husband and I have the same armspan so we can share arrows and such, but his bow is much higher weight than I can pull lol
  • blambo61
    Aww yea that is sad, we just have lower end bows for now, but as long as it gets the job done lol. Luckily my husband and I have the same armspan so we can share arrows and such, but his bow is much higher weight than I can pull lol

I had that bow I lost sighted in perfectly. I could shoot well with it. Now I need to look at the classified and see if I can pick something up. I think I'm going to give my backup to my boy who it fits.
  • dajoloehr
    Nice sunny day today, if this weather keeps up, I'm going to start going back to the local dog park again on Sunday's. The parks is fairly large, 1km if I walk around the perimeter, and we usually do 4 laps, I know my dog will be happy to go back after the winter.
    Food was on point today, the warmer weather definetly makes me want to eat more salads.
  • dajoloehr
    Ate a little too much today :( Smartfood makes a chocolate raspberry drizzle popcorn that is so good, I should have never bought the bag lol I feel sick from the sugar, I don't normally have a sweet tooth, but popcorn+chocolate+raspberry is too good to pass up lol or maybe it's not :neutral:
  • blambo61
    Ate a little too much today :( Smartfood makes a chocolate raspberry drizzle popcorn that is so good, I should have never bought the bag lol I feel sick from the sugar, I don't normally have a sweet tooth, but popcorn+chocolate+raspberry is too good to pass up lol or maybe it's not :neutral:

Never had that.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I love Smartfood popcorn but I've never seen it with chocolate?!?!?! :p
  • dajoloehr
    No game night tonight, everyone had plans so we're going to go see the Great Wall and had pizza for dinner :) papa johns thin crust, light on sauce and cheese with chicken and jalapeños 760 calories for 4 slices :yum:
    Going to try a full day fast, so after today no eating until Monday late afternoon. I have a full day of activities planned for tomorrow(weather permitted) so it should be easy to keep distracted plus I only have 100ish pages left on my book woohoo :) That will mean I can at least reach one of my February goals lol
    Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
  • dajoloehr
    FYI the Great Wall was AWESOME!
  • Brendalea69
    Good luck on your long fast :)
  • dajoloehr
    Thank you it may be harder than I was hoping, we woke up this morning to snow! What the heck nature last year next week it was 17 this year were looking at 6 lol. I guess I can't complain too much, I don't want a water shortage. We had a dry winter last year and they call for water restrictions by June.
  • dajoloehr
    No go on the long fast today, too much temptation and not enough distractions lol Trying hard to stay within calories today, I need to see a drop tomorrow on the scale for my own sanity :)
  • dajoloehr
    @Mom2annie @brendagaudette http://www.theluckypennyblog.com/2013/05/the-best-dairy-free-cauliflower-pizza.html?m=1 I found a cheese free recipe. I'm going to make it tomorrow and I'll let you know how it tastes :)
  • Brendalea69
    @Mom2annie @brendagaudette http://www.theluckypennyblog.com/2013/05/the-best-dairy-free-cauliflower-pizza.html?m=1 I found a cheese free recipe. I'm going to make it tomorrow and I'll let you know how it tastes :)

Please do :)
  • dajoloehr
    u86vqfofjwtc.png
    YES! Officially the back to the lowest I have been in 10+ years :smiley: I got to this point last spring and I managed to sabotage my way back up another 20lbs over the year. I will not sabotage myself again, as March approaches I'm setting my new goal to get into the 230s 239.9 will work, but when I see that 3 on the scale, i will do a little dance :)