TEAM FOUR

Replies

• mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    edited February 2017
    WEEK FIVE: VIAGGIA A VENEZIA!
    DESTINATION: VENICE, ITALY! MILES: 5454

AWARD YOURSELF MINUTES FOR STAYING ACTIVE WHILE WATCHING THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

VIDEO 1 - "VENICE VACATION TRAVEL GUIDE" - 10 MINUTES FOR WATCHING - done
    VIDEO 2 - “CARNEVALE di VENEZIA” - 10 MINUTES FOR WATCHING - done
    VIDEO 3 - “IL BALLO DEL DOGE 2016” - 5 MINUTES FOR WATCHING - done

CHALLENGE #1: “VOGLIO UN GELATO!” - (10 POINTS)

TO EARN YOUR 10 POINTS FOR THIS CHALLENGE YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO THE VIDEO PROVIDED ONE TIME THROUGH: 25-Minute Calorie-Crushing Cardio and Legs Workout (POPSUGAR Fitness)

0 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE!

CHALLENGE #2: “WHEN IN VENICE, TAKE A GONDOLA” (10 POINTS)

COMPLETE THE PROVIDED VIDEO: "40-Minute Seated Chair Cardio and Strength Workout" With Jessica Smith & Peanut. You will need: A hand towel, Two weights (dumbbells or water bottles), and a comfortable steady chair.

0 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE!

CHALLENGE #3: "ACQUA, NON VINO!" (5 POINTS)

TO EARN YOUR 5 POINTS YOU MUST DRINK AT LEAST 64 OUNCES OF WATER PER DAY FOR AT LEAST FIVE DAYS!

3/5 DAYS DONE

MON - 75 oz
    TUE - 70 oz
    WED - 80 oz
    THU -
    FRI -
    SAT -
    SUN -

270 / 700 MINUTES DONE

MON - 45
    TUE - 100
    WED - 125
    THU -
    FRI -
    SAT -
    SUN -

• lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    @ddeliciosa Love the salad. Looks great. My kind of food.
  • bowlt
    bowlt Posts: 40 Member
    We are currently in first place, good job Team! Keep up the hard work.
    :):) Happy birthday ladies!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member

VIDEO 1 - "VENICE VACATION TRAVEL GUIDE" - 10 MINUTES FOR WATCHING
    VIDEO 2 - “CARNEVALE di VENEZIA” - 10 MINUTES FOR WATCHING
    VIDEO 3 - “IL BALLO DEL DOGE 2016” - 5 MINUTES FOR WATCHING

CHALLENGE #1: “VOGLIO UN GELATO!” - (10 POINTS)

TO EARN YOUR 10 POINTS FOR THIS CHALLENGE YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO THE VIDEO PROVIDED ONE TIME THROUGH: 25-Minute Calorie-Crushing Cardio and Legs Workout (POPSUGAR Fitness)

0 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE!

COMPLETE THE PROVIDED VIDEO: "40-Minute Seated Chair Cardio and Strength Workout" With Jessica Smith & Peanut. You will need: A hand towel, Two weights (dumbbells or water bottles), and a comfortable steady chair.

0 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE!

TO EARN YOUR 5 POINTS YOU MUST DRINK AT LEAST 64 OUNCES OF WATER PER DAY FOR AT LEAST FIVE DAYS!

3/5 DAYS DONE

MON - 74.6
    TUE - 91.5
    WED - 92.8 and counting
    THU -
    FRI -
    SAT -
    SUN -

349 / 700 MINUTES DONE

MON - 115
    TUE - 72
    WED - 162
    THU -
    FRI -
    SAT -
    SUN -

I just realized i did not check in yesterday !! SO i am going to log my minutes now and the next 4 days are off due to a schedule change at work BUT i will be getting in some extra minutes because i plan to go to work with hubby. AND i will have plenty of time and energy to get ALL of the challenges done too.
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Good morning Smashers! Doing another attempt at completing a 9 week C25K program. Wasn't nearly as bad as I remember it being. So either I'm getting fitter or I FINALLY learned how to breathe and run at the same time. Surprisingly not as easy as walking and chewing gum. Anyway is it weird the cherry blossom trees in my neighborhood are already blooming?
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Hi everyone! I am almost done my exercise today. I will watch the short videos at work and stay active. I have finished challenge #2 and went for a walk in the sunshine. It is a beautiful day.

I am hoping we get to Venice today. I would love to spend a 3 day weekend there ;)

Keep moving smashers! We've got this!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey my fellow Smashers!!! I am still here just crazy busy with the kids this week. Things will go back to normal on Monday. I will be adding my minutes tonight and I am back at the Gym tomorrow! You have all been....how should I say this.....SMASHING IT!!! So proud of this team!!
  • lynnbaum
    I see we are in the lead again. It makes it more fun when it is close. I see someone on the main boarded asked about extreme points. So team 1 has a person that has 200+ min for 3 days that doesn't have their chair workout done. I am sure runners thing the chair video would be a waste of time. Sorry to say but I would like to watch them keep checking the time left. I only point this out due to the need for habits not weekend warriors along with the need for both strength and cardo. training. I too am thinking we should hit land tonight. Do you get extra points if team hits first??
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    @lynnbaum no we don't get extra points if we get there first, that would be cool though!!
  • lynnbaum
    So I checked out our Team 1 person and Just as I thought!! A Runner!!! She does races and in TN warm weather area. We better really step it up. We can do it. Something about the turtle and the rabbit. I got my body here in time that I could walk right after work. If I walk the side street right outside of work then I don't have to waste some of that time driving. I am using my resources.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    I haven't put my minutes in for yesterday yet, but I will in a few hours. I've already done over two hours today also. Thursday's I go to the rec for a water aerobics and then lap swimming. Today I walked some on the track also. I really look forward to Thursdays, and never thought I'd look forward to a workout. Love being in the water. I haven't done any of the videos yet. I'll tackle those tomorrow.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited February 2017

VIDEO 1 - "VENICE VACATION TRAVEL GUIDE" - 10 MINUTES FOR WATCHING DONE!!
    VIDEO 2 - “CARNEVALE di VENEZIA” - 10 MINUTES FOR WATCHING DONE!!
    VIDEO 3 - “IL BALLO DEL DOGE 2016” - 5 MINUTES FOR WATCHING DONE!!

CHALLENGE #1: “VOGLIO UN GELATO!” - (10 POINTS) DONE!!

1 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE!

0 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE!

4/5 DAYS DONE

MON - 2250 ml (76 oz)
    TUE - 2150 ml (72.7 oz)
    WED - 2000 ml (67.6 oz)
    THU - 2500 ml (84.5 oz)
    FRI -
    SAT -
    SUN -

316 / 700 MINUTES DONE

MON - 66 MINUTES
    TUE - 100 MINUTES
    WED - 0 MINUTES
    THU - 150 MINUTES
    FRI -
    SAT -
    SUN -
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey, Smashers :) I was planning to get up early this morning and do at least a 30-minute workout at home (snow is prohibiting outside workouts, grrrrr) but when my alarm went off, I knew I couldn't do it. Been behind on sleep and I needed a little extra. I wasn't able to do a lunch break workout either because of meetings. I did get a 20-minute walk in while I was reading a paper for one of my meetings! People probably thought I was crazy as I walked back and forth around the floor with my nose in the paper. But hey, get it where you can, right? Tonight is skate night for my son's school, so I will try to get in some activity there (I'm terrible at skating though so we'll see).

Almost done with my water for today, so that's 4/5! It's been hard today because it's just so darn cold outside and I hate drinking water when I'm cold. We seriously dropped over 30 degrees from earlier this week. Can you tell I'm over winter? At least I'll get some nice weather next week when I head to TX for my half marathon!
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Sorry Team :frowning: I've been MIA again this week as I was out of town visiting my father. I don't know why but the spreadsheets are giving me trouble on my phone when they never have before. I have been working on my minutes though AND since I had today off I got all of the videos done!! I have to say, I really did not enjoy the challenge videos but loved watching the videos of Venice and kept moving while I was watching them.

VIDEO 1 - "VENICE VACATION TRAVEL GUIDE" - 10 MINUTES FOR WATCHING Done
    VIDEO 2 - “CARNEVALE di VENEZIA” - 10 MINUTES FOR WATCHING Done
    VIDEO 3 - “IL BALLO DEL DOGE 2016” - 5 MINUTES FOR WATCHING Done

CHALLENGE #1: “VOGLIO UN GELATO!” - (10 POINTS) Done, glad it was only once!

1 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE!

COMPLETE THE PROVIDED VIDEO: "40-Minute Seated Chair Cardio and Strength Workout" With Jessica Smith & Peanut. You will need: A hand towel, Two weights (dumbbells or water bottles), and a comfortable steady chair. Done!

1 VIDEO/1 VIDEO DONE!

4/5 DAYS DONE

MON - 105.5
    TUE - 89
    WED - 92
    THU - 74 and still going
    FRI -
    SAT -
    SUN -

622 / 700 MINUTES DONE

MON - 185
    TUE - 60
    WED - 122