Gluteboost pills

Who uses it to get their booty popping??

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited February 2017
    Um, what do they do? That seems more like a macro/exercise issue.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    You mean deadlifts, squats and hip thrusts? You can't get your booty popping with pills.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Uh no cause my booty is already poppin.

But seriously, a pill or cream could never transform your butt like the ads.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    "natural butt enhancement pills and cream"... whoa. They can make money off anything these days.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Who uses it to get their booty popping??

if only a pill could do what time,heavy lifting and excess calories can do. nope,pills are not going to get you gains
  • Alatariel75
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I steer clear of all of this stuff, including the cream that supposedly makes your boobs bigger because:

a) They most likely don't work so you're paying money for something that's useless; and,
    b) If it somehow does work, what the hell is in it and why is it making my *kitten* grow?! What am I putting into my body?!

Now THAT is a bloody good question.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    I don't think a pill can do that.

Weighted glute bridges and hip thrusts are your friends.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Um.

No.

A calorie surplus and a LOT of glute targeting heavy lifting will get you the glutes those pills promise. Those pills will not. How could they?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    I........what?! I just.......Man there's a shady company for everything isn't there?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Also, my genetics, a childhood of gymnastics, 3 years of full-time dance school = poppin' booty.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    it also claims to reduce cellulite and stretchmarks LOL,I guess the plastic surgeons better watch out.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    This stuff always reminds me of the soaps from the 20s-40s that claimed to wash away fat.

There's a sucker born every minute, I guess.
  • Alatariel75
    This stuff always reminds me of the soaps from the 20s-40s that claimed to wash away fat.

There's a sucker born every minute, I guess.

Fat-men-wash-away-fat-without-dieting-and-exercising1.jpg
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    No thanks, my bum is already too big, I don't need it to get any larger. I really don't understand the desire for a big rear... I guess it's just a fashion thing though, like every other body-shape-trend.

I'd love some of that soap though, @Alatariel75 !
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    pebble4321 wrote: »
    No thanks, my bum is already too big, I don't need it to get any larger. I really don't understand the desire for a big rear... I guess it's just a fashion thing though, like every other body-shape-trend.

Believe me, when you have very little or the shape is not there, it is no fun!

If only there was a pill.. haha. 2+ years of hard work (and counting) went into mine
  • aliyou1
    aliyou1 Posts: 19 Member
    I have a swamp igloo in Florida to sell to anyone who buys these.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »

Believe me, when you have very little or the shape is not there, it is no fun!

If only there was a pill.. haha. 2+ years of hard work (and counting) went into mine

Well yes, maybe we just all want what we don't have!
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member

Some of us who were teased growing up because our butt was too big for beauty standards of the time are absolutely loving the booty craze.

How would a pill make your booty pop - unless it is a laxative and no one wants that kind of pop. Drop the pills and so do some squats. :)
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who read it as "get their booty pooping." :o

I think that booty pills are not a thing has been covered. Eat your protein and hits those weights, OP.

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Now I've seen it all...