What is for lunch today?

Replies

• NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    I hard boiled some eggs last night, so made egg salad with one egg and one egg white and a little mayo. Had that on a slice of rye bread....also had a small salad, just greens, cucumbers, red pepper strips and a little italian herb dressing.
  • I had a slice of cheese pizza, it's my coworker's fault. LOL
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    I had some leftover vegetables from dinner last night (sautéed broccoli, green cabbage, onions, garlic, carrots) and a couple of fried eggs.
  • DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    'taco bowl'
    4 oz ground turkey
    1/2 cup chili beans
    1/4 cup sweet corn
    1/2 medium tomato
    2 tbs salsa
    1/4 cup shredded cheese
    2 tbs sour cream
    2 tbs southwest tortilla strips

So yum!
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited February 2017
    Salad with barley, chicken and marinated feta.
    I've never used barley in salad before, but it was one of my Dinner Twist meals (delivery like Hello Fresh or Blue Apron) and it's very good.
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    We are in a work meeting all day today starting at 11 and they are providing pizza, salad, and dessert but I brought my own lunch (which I am sure I will get looks for, but oh well!), all pre-measured on my food scale-Grilled Chicken, green beans, and strawberries.
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    I already forgot yesterday's lunch (since Im a day late) but today I had potato soup (yes campbell's, my favorite). Softest thing I could think of that i like, my mouth is hurting even with pain med, need some dental work done bad. :(
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    It's still early here...

I'm having green chile chicken stew and a large garden salad.

That's what I'll be having for lunch. No salad though. I refuse to eat salad when it's snowing.

I was pretty borderline on the stew, but it was leftover from last Sunday when we had a bit of a cold snap...we've been around 70* all week and much of the last couple of weeks with a bit of a dip today to around 60* and looks like a cold snap for this weekend and into early next week as we'll be around 50s for highs.

I was getting very spoiled by grilling and patio weather.

I will grill in any clear weather, but I'm from Las Vegas originally and don't know any better. Sometimes I have to start the grill with the cover stuck to the lid though because the snow melts and refreezes around the handle. Really annoying. It's like Weber doesn't expect me to be grilling in 10 degree weather or something.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    I had lentil soup with bruschetta on sourdough.
  • MeisjeandDanny
    MeisjeandDanny Posts: 22 Member
    on the run so half a kg of watermelon and an apple.. :#
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Fried fish & fries kids meal and a crab roll
  • tar2323
    tar2323 Posts: 141 Member
    edited February 2017
    Same as almost every day because I love it! Wholemeal pitta, 2 thin slices roast beef, 35g caramelised onion houmous, baby spinach, mixed fresh peppers, red onion, sriracha sauce and lemon juice. So tasty!

26851602.png
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Glorious Indian buffet...been saving up calories for this, mmmmm...
  • Meowoui
    Meowoui Posts: 2 Member
    Baked organic veggies.
  • SandyFit101
    SandyFit101 Posts: 23 Member
    Rotisserie chicken leg-with cooked in salt and black pepper zucchini :) Under 200 Calories
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Chicken gnocchi soup from Olive Garden - so good! Worth the extra sodium
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    We are meeting friends at a restaurant for dinner tonight so I'm skipping lunch today.
  • emjam99
    emjam99 Posts: 92 Member
    This is really bad (carbs lol) because it's a "day off" which means still within calories but I cool down with macros. I plain potato sliced and baked (kind of like fries) and a grilled cheese with no butter just two slices of bread and a slice of American cheese. Can't forget the ketchup!
  • jaclynbreeze
    jaclynbreeze Posts: 4 Member
    Celery sticks, baby carrots, guacamole and salsa, 6 little rice crackers and tuna, beef jerky. :smile:
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I had butternut squash soup with roasted pumpkin seeds and some peanut butter crackers.