Looking for easy high protein lunches

louise_gets_lean
louise_gets_lean Posts: 24 Member
Hi all, as the title says, looking for Easy high protein lunches. Everything online seems a bit faffy and as a mum of 3 I prefer something minimal for lunch. Omelette would be an example. Beans on toast? Is this st high protein? But I am trying to cut out bread so what could I have as alternative? Thanks!

Replies

• BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Chicken wrap but use lettuce as the wrap!! ;)
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    A can of tuna has 40g of protein in it.. I don't know how easy you wanted to go, put a can opener and fork is about as easy as it gets.
  • l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    this week I bought a rotisserie chicken, took off the skin and portioned it out. Bought whole green beans, sprayed a baking pan with non stick, garlic salted them, shook them around and baked them. portioned the green beans with the chicken. I am DONE and it tastes pretty good. Mostly protein, no or low carbs and green beans have very few calories. I do this with tilapia and a veggie too. Do it all at once then just microwave.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Chili/meaty bolognese sauce could be made in bulk and frozen - serve on a potato, or with vegies.

Hb eggs, frittata (bake in bulk), make hamburger patties to eat with salad, or in a bun, or in lettuce wraps.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt (17 grams of protein) with frozen fruit and a tablespoon of chia seeds. I use frozen strawberries, raspberries and cranberries.
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast in 4 oz pieces.
    A piece of string cheese
    About 25 grams of protein 200 calories.