• AB1418
    AB1418 Posts: 174 Member
    Feel Free to add
  • sayyedlutfallah
    sayyedlutfallah Posts: 7 Member
    I would love some frndz ....
  • anleke16
    anleke16 Posts: 2 Member
    Always looking for friends! I love motivating others, it helps me motivate myself. Add me!
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    Looking for motivated members...add me here. Or on the purple UP app - search "Samantha Fowler" and I am in a red shirt with a natural wood wall background. Thanks
  • amylynnewagner
    amylynnewagner Posts: 14 Member
    Hey guys! I would love some additional support with my journey. Hopefully I hear from some of you. :)
  • jason3105
    jason3105 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 20 pounds since I joined and hoping to lose 30 more. I'd be happy to have more motivating friends along the way.
  • chaniluv
    chaniluv Posts: 60 Member
    Hi all! My name's Chani and I'm a 27-year-old mom living in the Midwest whose weaknesses are soda, cheese, and anything red velvet. If you're looking for someone to chat with, I do that. If you'd rather just have someone to motivate you through likes and comments on your status updates, I do that too. Helping others gives me that boost I need to push myself harder, so add away!
  • melaniericaa
    melaniericaa Posts: 6 Member
    back at it again, feel free to add!
  • Adshort9044
    Adshort9044 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi!
  • themanwithaplan1
    themanwithaplan1 Posts: 56 Member
    feel free to add :)
  • mrriteous1
    mrriteous1 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone. Feel free to add me
  • mrspett323
    mrspett323 Posts: 85 Member
    Feel free to Add me!!! Good luck to everyone!
  • jasminelemae03
    jasminelemae03 Posts: 15 Member
    I just found out last week, that this was more than just a diary app. lol Add me! :)
  • TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    :smiley: Add me up everyone! I'm 26 year old UK male and I'm on a paleo diet, I've got 130lbs to lose and need all the motivation I can get! :smiley:
  • Hunnybunny1013
    Hunnybunny1013 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm pretty new to the social aspect of this app but I'm hoping I can find some people to help me stay motivated. Anyone up for the challenge?
  • olgacara100
    olgacara100 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I am also looking for friends here! Add me whoever wants :smile:
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    Me! Really need the motivation, and I will always thumbs up your burns/gains/losses!
  • jruffule
    jruffule Posts: 9 Member
    I could always use some support
  • Sarahrm25
    Sarahrm25 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm active on here and would love more friends! Especially people who appreciate fitness and slower paced weight loss