This is MY year!

12345679»

Replies

• 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Week 14: Today's weight is 195 lbs. This is the same weight I was last week. I haven't really been a good mood. Best wishes all.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Had a bit of a rough patch with a week of going over calories and last week was spent undoing the damage from that- back to 151.4 pounds which is up 0.2 pounds from my lowest weight.

Aiming to stay focused the next couple weeks in order to hit my next mini goal of 150.

Have a good week everyone!

Well I've gotten below my next mini goal but not in a healthy way... been sick the past week which makes me completely lose my appetite.

Today's weight 148.4 lbs.
    Finally in the 140s but hard to be excited because I usually quickly gain back weight lost from illness.

• Trawnagal
    Trawnagal Posts: 19 Member
    Starting Weight: 199
    Current Weight: 185.7
    Weight Lost In past week: 3 lb. getting there!
  • 1stplace4health
    Week 15: No weigh in today.....life is bumpy right now.
    So cool that you guys are still hanging in there. Best wishes
  • courtneyfabulous
    Weighed in at 149 exactly today!
    Been a couple weeks since I was sick and I had dipped down all the way to 147.8 but I lose a lot of weight when sick then generally regain it but was able to maintain a little of that loss and stabilize at 149 and stay in the 140's- yay!! Alll better now and back to getting in my workouts too. Total weight loss so far with myfitnesspal is 16 pounds, only 4 more pounds to my initial goal which is to get to 145 which will put me at a healthy BMI (instead of "overweight").

How is everyone else???
  • courtneyfabulous
    Weighed in at 149 exactly today!
    Been a couple weeks since I was sick and I had dipped down all the way to 147.8 but I lose a lot of weight when sick then generally regain it but was able to maintain a little of that loss and stabilize at 149 and stay in the 140's- yay!! Alll better now and back to getting in my workouts too. Total weight loss so far with myfitnesspal is 16 pounds, only 4 more pounds to my initial goal which is to get to 145 which will put me at a healthy BMI (instead of "overweight").

How is everyone else???

147.8 lbs today!!
    That's a 1.2 lb loss from last Saturday.

I got back to the low weight from when I was sick! This time with proper calories and exercise instead of from feeling horrible. Yay!! Just 2.8 pounds away from an officially healthy BMI!! (145 pounds for 5'4" female).

Getting so close...!
  • courtneyfabulous
    It's check in day btw, how is everyone doing? How are you doing on your progress towards your goals?
  • courtneyfabulous
    Remember it's weigh in day tomorrow...

This was going to be YOUR YEAR people, remember?? I notice very few following this post have been giving updates!!

Accountability alert!
  • courtneyfabulous
    Well the scale was not kind today- back up to 150 which is 2.2 lbs up from last Saturday. I'm honestly not surprised because I went over calories a few times this week and I also had Thai food last night which is high in sodium. Time to refocus on my goals and dial in the diet... I think I will make a vision board to look at and motivate me each morning (probably more like a photo album on my phone instead of an actual vision board, but same concept). I want to make progress not backslide, but I'm human too so not going to beat myself up about it either.

How is everyone else doing??
  • 1stplace4health
    Hi. I am working on my business and cannot devote as much time as I expected to MFP. I will continue my journey and I wish everyone the best & I hope that you keep the challenge going. I will check-in periodically, when possible. Thank you for everyone's support!! Keep up the great work!
  • courtneyfabulous
    Hi. I am working on my business and cannot devote as much time as I expected to MFP. I will continue my journey and I wish everyone the best & I hope that you keep the challenge going. I will check-in periodically, when possible. Thank you for everyone's support!! Keep up the great work!

Good luck with your business! I hope you are continuing to exercise and eat healthy- it's possible to reach weight loss and health goals simultaneously with other life goals and challenges.