• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Yay, keep up the good work :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Good job!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Lowest in 10 years is darned exciting! Happy for you!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Great day today, went to the gym, sweat my butt off, didn't snack so i had a lot of calories to put towards dinner. (Which I ate all off of)
  • blambo61
    Even if I eat it all back, I like eating it all back!
  • dajoloehr
    Good part is I didn't eat my exercise calories!! :smiley:
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    Great day today, went to the gym, sweat my butt off, didn't snack so i had a lot of calories to put towards dinner. (Which I ate all off of)

What exercises do you do at the gym? Do you use machines?
    I have a home gym without weights atm and wondering if I should buy the weights and how much weights I should buy...
    Do you have any idea?
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    1MADGIRL wrote: »

What exercises do you do at the gym? Do you use machines?
    I have a home gym without weights atm and wondering if I should buy the weights and how much weights I should buy...
    Do you have any idea?

Ooh, I've got an idea. Go to YouTube and type in FitnessBlender. They're a couple of PT who have every conceivable home workout there, all free. (They do paid ones through the website, but hundreds free on YouTube.)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Thank you so much!!! :) I'll check it out tonight!
  • Brendalea69
    dajoloehr wrote: »

Good job!!! :)
  • dajoloehr
    @1MADGIRL I use just cardio machines in the winter (new decision) and when i can cardio outside ill pick up the weights again. I downloaded all the beachbody workouts which are so fun and no weight or just using a couple 5-15lbs weights. When I took a break from the gym last year i did those at home and they were great T25 especially. But there are great ones on youtube as well :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Thank you for the advice :) Looking forward to starting to be fit this month :)
  • dajoloehr
    This cold or whatever it is, is starting to really get on my nerves. It's been years since I've had a cold or anything close to it. The only symptom I have is sinus related and I'm about ready to put an extra hole in my head to release the pressure :unamused: I'm surprised that no one threw a Kleenex box at me at the gym lol
    Anyway happy Friday everyone :) hope you all have a great weekend :grin:
  • blambo61
    Claritin and psuedofed.
  • dajoloehr
    Taco salad and spaghetti squash taco salad with chicken, red peppers, guac, sour cream, jalapeños and salsa. I ate it before I took a photo lol
  • dajoloehr
    Ugh tomorrow is my official weigh in day but I stepped on the scale today just to see. Up 4lbs:( Umm no thanks guess I will try again to do the extra fast time, so nothing until Monday late afternoon. I'm about to go take the dog to the off leash park, if I do a pull perimeter lap, it's 1k, so depending on weather I'm going to try for 5 laps.
  • Brendalea69
    I hope the walk and the fast will get those LBs back off, hang in there :)
  • dajoloehr
    I'm trying to not let it get me down. I've had 2 coffees and a super (38g) high protein milk so not a fast, but under 500 calories if I can hold out for the day. Part of me says "*kitten* it" just eat bad today you can make it up, and the other part of me is barely holding on lol
  • dajoloehr
    h1gv4wvlvqg4.png
    No change this week, I'm ok with that concidering what the scale said yesterday.