First/Last place you noticed progress?

I'm just wondering what was the first place you started noticing progress and the place that took the longest to show results.

For me, my abdomen and arms started showing results but my thighs...not so much.

What about y'all?

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    My face 1st ...my tummy last
  • StargazingGirl
    StargazingGirl Posts: 31 Member
    Noticed a change and have continued to change everything...but these pesky upper arms. These upper arms are stubborn. Cardio, strength train, they don't care.
    Friends and family say they see a difference, but seriously, seriously, if I could just get them to decrease in size on the same pace as every other part of my body...but no.
    Nothing sleeveless for the foreseeable future.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,218 Member
    I'm pear shaped. It comes off my tummy first. My legs are last, calfs included. I hate it.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    I go top down. My chest (pecs andboobs) lean out first, along with shoulders, then it becomes more noticeable in my arms, midsection, and legs tend to be last.
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    I lost a bit all over but I carry more weight around the middle so I think proportionately I see it there. Now I'm battling having it come off while leaving me a half decent shape ! I feel like I have the body equivalent of a hair cut that grows out bad. It started out alright, but It's gonna look really awkward till I get to my goal. Lol
  • LuluIsLosing
    LuluIsLosing Posts: 23 Member
    I've lost it in my legs first... then arms and face. My sad c section tummy has lost some for sure, but still has some catch up to do. It's the last area I am really needing to lose from, I'm happy with my other parts. Since we can't spot reduce I just need to keep on doing what I'm doing and hope I progress in that area.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    I was pretty lucky when I was losing as I lost fat pretty evenly.

However, the first place I noticed was my back. I had a lot of back fat.

The last place was my thighs.
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Definitely noticed it first in my face. Then my waist, but my hips not so much. Definitely hips and thighs have taken the longest to show progress, but that's OK because I know it's there!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    I'm another that loses fairly evenly which can make it hard to view myself objectively (I take photographs sometimes to help with this a little!). But first noticeable place was my waist and tummy and face. Now my thighs finally seem to be catching up. My boobs got really lopsided last week which was odd but I noticed this morning left boob has caught up again, ha!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    It's always boobs first for me. I wish I was one of those people who lost noticeably in their face first but I have stubborn babyfaced cheeks that refuse to go away! :tongue:
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited March 2017
    My legs slimmed right up quickly, Tummy is taking its time. Im in an infinite loop it seems now, My body loses from everywhere bit stomach for a bit makign my belly seem large and then it loses from belly a bit and bloating pregnant belly goes away, And then it repeats taking from hips making me look pregnant...then belly....

Boobs and booty sadly wont budge so its just a full on loop of hips and tummy now. guess thats good long term but for now sucks XD

edit: just read up and realized i hadnt even noticed my back slimmed out fast to, Even tho i never thought i had much fat there intil it was gone XD
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    I noticed it first innit upper torso and thighs, stomach has been the last to go so far!
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    My upper body and legs loose first. Last to go is my Buddha belly. I gain weight like a guy. It all deposits right into the gut. At my highest weight, I had several people ask me if I was pregnant. THAT was depressing!
  • lindymacl
    lindymacl Posts: 15 Member
    Under my chin first, then my back , that annoying bit below my bra strap!
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    First was my face and neck, last has been my hips. I look tiny from the side (ribs and hip bones showing) but wide from the front or back because my chest (not boobs sadly just torso) and thighs are still big.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Face, legs, boobs :(
  • maisiba
    maisiba Posts: 66 Member
    edited March 2017
    It was visible on my upper torso first (abdomen & boobs). The one thing which surprised me how quickly and visibly I lost fat on my wrist and forearms (not at the very beginning but reasonably fast) - my wrists looked like they belonged to a smaller person than I was at that time.

After that very first wave, my weight loss was coming from everywhere. Except my calves - those don't want to go down much until today.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Around my rib cage first, last is gonna be my thighs. Butt is smaller, hips too, but I have pretty muscular thighs because I skate.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Boobs first, belly last :'(