TEAM FIVE

Replies

• rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited March 2017
    One hour left to post... only need about 37 minutes of exercise to get another 10 points... still hoping Casty comes through with posting her minutes and a few others haven't posted any weekend minutes.

Oh, and we're currently in LAST for the week... :(

@karinidowu just messaged me that she was heading to knock out challenge #2, so that should also take care of the bonus points as well.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm glad I did 90 minutes on my glider tonight...helped to pop us over (someone else was logging minutes too, so it was a team effort) and get us back into 4th. The other teams are pushing tonight too...going to be another tight one.

Yea, where's Mz?
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    I just did my resistance bands for a quick 15 min workout as well. Casty has been logging late several weeks... hope that continues. I did PM her a while ago... crossing fingers.

For now... Got.To.Get.To.Bed...
  • karinidowu
    karinidowu Posts: 327 Member
    edited March 2017
    Challenge #2: beginners workout complete!
  • b3achy
    karinidowu wrote: »
    Challenge #2: beginners workout complete!

Awesome! Remember to update the points for your challenge in the spreadsheet @karinidowu !! Great job!!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    qdr4cdyc9uiv.jpg
    ALL TEAMS HAD CHALLENGE POINTS THAT WEREN'T COUNTED, DUE TO NOT FOLLOWING THE POSTING INSTRUCTIONS:

TEAM 1: 15points; TEAM 2: 5 points; TEAM 3: 25 points;
    TEAM 4: 10 points; TEAM 5: 5 points; TEAM 6: 5 points

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    qdr4cdyc9uiv.jpg
    ALL TEAMS HAD CHALLENGE POINTS THAT WEREN'T COUNTED, DUE TO NOT FOLLOWING THE POSTING INSTRUCTIONS:

TEAM 1: 15points; TEAM 2: 5 points; TEAM 3: 25 points;
    TEAM 4: 10 points; TEAM 5: 5 points; TEAM 6: 5 points

The weekly standings are really funny. There's only been two teams battling for first and second, two teams that have always been third and fourth, and two teams struggling at the bottom two spots.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member

WEEK SEVEN DESTINATION IS UP
    AND RUNNING!
    HAVE FUN MON!
    B)
  • b3achy
    edited March 2017
    Way to rally yesterday everyone!! And way to only have 5 points lost due to formatting as other teams had much more. We have another verified challenge this week...so we get tested again on our formatting skills. :)

Okay, so let's finish this race strong and take back 3d place from Team 2 this week. We were only 35 points behind them and I know we left at least 75 challenge points on the table this past week. But it was a tough week with all the injuries, sickness and people changes. We can regroup and do it this week!!

finish-strong.jpg

Let's all turn our beast mode on and get it done!
    q4-finish-strong.jpg

Let's go Fab Fives!!
    FabFives_logo.png
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,682 Member
    Happy Monday!

It was funny to see the new challenge to Jamaica, I have lots of stories there. My husband and I did the Dunn`s River steps, I missed out on the last platform. It was dangerous at times because you hold hands as a group and if someone slips you all fall. Just next time I climb I will wear an appropriate bathing suit not two piece. The people try to push your head so you go under the water and the water slides are big rocks. It is an experience. I will look to see if I have any pictures.

• Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    I think we can move up to second this week if we try really hard! Last week I didn't get all the exercise minutes in that I wanted to, but this week I am committed to getting 700 again . . . and doing the challenges :smiley: Let's go team 5!!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    I am so sorry I flaked last week! My sons' step-mother's mom passed away and I was keeping all their step-brothers while she dealt with family stuff over the weekend and I completely forgot.

Week 7
    CHALLENGE #1: “GET WID DE BEAT”
    20 minute video

CHALLENGE #2: “TEK IT EASY MON!”
    20 minute video

CHALLENGE #3: “SPICE DAT UP MON!”
    Use 1 of spices in dish or drink. Verified by MissionEnforcer.
    Scotch Bonnet Pepper, Escallion, Thyme, Pimento, Ginger, Nutmeg

Minutes
    Monday:
  • b3achy
    MzManiak wrote: »
    I am so sorry I flaked last week! My sons' step-mother's mom passed away and I was keeping all their step-brothers while she dealt with family stuff over the weekend and I completely forgot.

Sounds like a rough week. So sorry to hear about the death in the family. Hopefully this week will be better for you (and your son and his step-family). Will say some prayers for peace and a better week for all y'all.
  • Mrscanmore
    I did that fat blasting strength workout yesterday for last week's challenge. I didn't find it particularly hard, but am I ever sore today!!!
  • ldrichmond476
    ldrichmond476 Posts: 157 Member
    CHALLENGE #3
    I added nutmeg to my protein shake.
    I usually have a chocolate peanut butter banana protein shake and thought nutmeg would be a reasonable addition to this combination.
    I added 1/4 tsp at a time and was able to have some taste difference at 1tsp.
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    challenge 1 completed I did the first video I enjoyed it and it wasn't to bad on the back either . :)
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    challenge #1
    Completed. I did video 1
    Tonight I am trying out a recipe that has ginger in it, so I will have challenge #3 done tonight.
  • Mrscanmore
    We had about a foot of snow dumped on us the last two days! We went out for a "run" this morning, but it was really a high knees workout as we tried to get through the snow. Last week, it had almost melted, and the weather was beautiful. Today, it is -29 with the wind chill!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    @MissionEnforcer
    CHALLENGE #3
    I made a vegetable thick soup and added Thyme
    I usually add Coriander to my soup . i was surprised i liked it .
    and i will add Thyme again . :)