Intermittent Fasting

bpaolina
bpaolina Posts: 36 Member
Anyone interested in doing a 21 day challenge? I'm going to start an Intermittent Fasting program tomorrow and do at least 3 weeks to see if I like the results. I will post before and after pics as well as 4 weigh ins.

I'll be working out at 4:30am daily and consume all calories in 2-3 meals between the hours of 11:30am and 7:30pm.

Feel free to let me know if you are interested!

I've lost 80lbs using this app and love this community!

Replies

• My2BoyzMom
    My2BoyzMom Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in too... I have read about intermittent fasting but I have never been able to stick to it. Maybe some extra support here will help!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    I'm in....I just started 16:8 today! My feed time is 12pm-8pm. Good luck to us all!
  • alexaroberts
    alexaroberts Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to join this challange too. I will have 2 meals a day, one at 12 and one at 6pm
  • Lcerio
    Lcerio Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in too!
  • hgott81
    hgott81 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm in
  • SilkeDury
    SilkeDury Posts: 2 Member
    Hope you guys succeed! Just want to give a little warning: if you suffer from migraines (and especially if hunger is a trigger for you) don't fast or start out with only 13-14hours. I've tried it a couple of times in the past, but unfortunately always got horrible migraines.
    Anyhow, good luck!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    SilkeDury wrote: »
    Hope you guys succeed! Just want to give a little warning: if you suffer from migraines (and especially if hunger is a trigger for you) don't fast or start out with only 13-14hours. I've tried it a couple of times in the past, but unfortunately always got horrible migraines.
    Anyhow, good luck!

Thanks for the "heads up." No pun intended. ;)
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Has anyone had any success with this and KEPT it off after going back to eating on a regular basis?
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Has anyone had any success with this and KEPT it off after going back to eating on a regular basis?

The several people that I know do it as a lifestyle. They always use 16:8; however, if they do not want to lose any more weight, they just up their calories. Don't know if this helps you...
  • My2BoyzMom
    My2BoyzMom Posts: 4 Member
    Day one in the books. No headaches (yet). This is my first real attempt at intermittent fasting, but a friend of mine has done very well keeping with it and maintaining.
  • eelwahs0422
    eelwahs0422 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    I started today after doing some research and hearing ampollo (IG) talk about it on her YouTube page. My eating times are 1-9 and my calorie goal is between 16-1700 calories.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    I've been 18:6 for a couple years now. I lost 30 pounds the first year and 8 the 2nd year. Gained a couple back over the holidays. I'm hoping to finally make it to my goal sometime this year. I love I.F. and I'll never go back to eating 1st thing in the morning. The thing that helps me the most in the winter is a bit of broth in the afternoon, and in the summer I like some iced tea or some lemon water. Good luck on your challenge everybody :)
  • nikitasamone
    nikitasamone Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in this will work for me. I work 11-7 and can leave work and do my hour workout. And do my meals.
  • aknelson04
    aknelson04 Posts: 10 Member
    I am in. Yesterday was the hardest but today it wasn't too bad.
  • VainMommy
    VainMommy Posts: 46 Member
    Tuesday (day 2) didn't go as planned. I ended up eating at 1130-12am instead of 1-2. But I within my calorie goal. Today I'm shooting for 16/8