• farzam_farzam2008
    farzam_farzam2008 Posts: 2 Member
    Me too!
  • suz829
    suz829 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm with ya! Add me :p
  • johambini
    johambini Posts: 5 Member
    4 lbs down in 2 weeks. Yay! I'm setting small goals at a time to keep motivated. :)
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    My first goal is 40, and I'm down 8 lbs! I'd like to join too!
  • LDianeG
    LDianeG Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you for all the inspiration! Like to join in if you're still adding folks! I've been in a weight sparing battle all my life and looking to finally win this championship.
    Losing 20-30 lbs for summer sexy would be great and then forward to a total loss of 70-80lbs is going to be fabulous! Thanks for the confidence!
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Last week:143
    Today: 141
    Am happy :)
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Just want to post an update for others who can relate and that may get discouraged.

My official weigh ins are on Friday and that is when I record the number. However I do weigh myself about every other day to see where I'm at.

-I have a weekly splurge meal, this works for me because I eat really well through the week and the splurge meal helps me from feeling deprived and from binging. I ate my splurge meal last night - a Ton of sodium! I fluctuated up 4 lbs. However, I normally drink around 130 ounces or more of water and within a day or 2 I'm back down.

*So, push through, don't get discouraged and keep trying! We can do this!
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    On my way
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    I've already got down to my goal weight and am now building muscle so my weight is going back up. No biggy I'm not worried about my weight anymore.
    If you're looking for a quick and effective way to gain muscle and lose fat Insanity is the way to go. Its hard at first but you can always go your own pace. It's worth a shot! Good luck guys :)
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    edited March 2017
    I've already got down to my goal weight and am now building muscle so my weight is going back up. No biggy I'm not worried about my weight anymore.
    If you're looking for a quick and effective way to gain muscle and lose fat Insanity is the way to go. Its hard at first but you can always go your own pace. It's worth a shot! Good luck guys :)

So glad I got you on the insane train and that you are loving it!! I also swear by this workout!! I've done it on and off over the past few years but this is only my second time completing a full round (60 days) and I am getting amazing amazing results. So much stronger, more confident and leaner I CAN NOT WAIT to buy my a new bikini to show off all the hard work ;) It's only 35-40 minutes so easy to fit into your day and is really hard at first but stick with it and you WILL be rewarded. If anyone is interested feel free to add me and look at my progress pixs :smile:
  • wideturn
    wideturn Posts: 108 Member
    Add me!! I'm halfway through my first month of Insanity!
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Sorry I haven't checked in guys! I've been dealing with some medical issues but I'm not letting that stop me!! Keep up the great work everyone!!
    #WeGotGoals
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 384 Member
    Add me!!
    I've recently turned 20, I've been overweight my whole life and suffer from PCOS and hypothyroidism. I've lost about 40lbs on and off for almost a year. Looking to lose the last 20 by summer!

5'3
    SW: 181lbs
    CW: 141lbs
    GW: 120-125lbs
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    edited March 2017
    I've been super stressed at work lately and been stressing eating. I have recognized this, but not after 6 lbs in a month added on. HELP! I have been sitting at 202-195 for over a year and can't seem to get any lower. Would love some motivating and encouraging people!

I would like to lose at 20lbs by summer
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    Hope everyone is doing well. I had a very off week. This week back at it 100% last week I had drank 3 times my allotted alcohol so this week and next week will be alcohol free. At least that's the plan.
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Checking in! Things are just kind of going along for me. I ran 6.3 miles this past Saturday! A whole 10K! It was awesome. I really like this running thing. Rain or shine, cold or hot, I just wanna keep doing it! I'm pretty slow though. I only jog at 4.2-4.5 MPH which I know is a fast walk for many people, but I got short legs! (28 inch inseam, that's short even for short people!).
  • xKaylaLea
    xKaylaLea Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2017
  • xKaylaLea
    xKaylaLea Posts: 7 Member
    I'm down!!! I've lost 24 pounds already, but I've been stuck at 169 for a couple weeks now!! I need to loose at least 15 more pounds by summer. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Hope you're having a great day! I only had time for a quick 30 minute synergistic workout today... but food has been on point. :smile:
    "Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal. - unknown"
  • kmbrant85
    kmbrant85 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm totally in!

I've just restarted my weight-loss journey and need to lose about 90+lbs. Currently at 216 and hoping to be at 190 by June 1st - I'm hoping to make monthly goals. I've changed my diet and have been doing zumba at home 5 days/week (so far).