True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I like @jjewell1981 @MalkinMagic71 and @lstrat115 even though they don't like coffee.

<3 Thank you!
    Non coffee drinkers are people too!!! ;)

dey7ntuq93hl.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    2d5.gif
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I like @jjewell1981 @MalkinMagic71 and @lstrat115 even though they don't like coffee.

<3 Thank you!

I'm a coffee drinker trying to not be one because caffeine hits me hard since I had my kid.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    I confess it's obvious some people are unhappy with whatever in their own life that they have to be a bully. Maybe they realize their wife really doesn't love them. That no matter how much they deadlift that will never change who they really are. That no matter how many ties they own they'll still be them when they look in the mirror. That maybe if they knew what gusset meant they wouldn't be such a phony. If only money could buy us happiness right?

How does this, passive aggressive attack not; constitute as bullying? I find that, people that complain like; this're jealous perhaps it's because they're unhappy with, their own lot in; life?

@DeficitDuchess let it go, trust me.

Thank you but it's okay, I was never here to; win a popularity contest!
  • FeraFilia
    cee134 wrote: »

<3 Thank you!

dey7ntuq93hl.jpg

Looks like I am gonna have to wrassle some of you today

I got your back!

And by that I mean I'll be behind you taking a video.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

It buys coffee and you know how much happiness that brings me. ;)

Coffee, gross

I tried a crapo chapo frapy something or other the other day and actually liked it. I was surprised since I hate the taste of coffee

Where was it from? I actually like certain drinks from the gas station and Starbucks because they really have no coffee taste

Starbucks, something with caramel in it. I'm afraid to try it again and like it then I'll have to start cutting calories somewhere else
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Starbucks strawberry frap and chocolate frap are good. Probably cause there is no coffee in them lol. Very rare I go there unless with someone else but those two things are good.
  • FeraFilia
    cee134 wrote: »

<3 Thank you!

dey7ntuq93hl.jpg

Looks like I am gonna have to wrassle some of you today

I got your back!

And by that I mean I'll be behind you taking a video.

As long as you split the proceeds with me

Absolutely. We'll get non-coffees.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    I confess this wall clock won't be right again til fall...

I confess, no daylight savings time is one of the reason I enjoy living in Arizona

I confess that might be the only thing enjoyable about Arizona >:)

I lived in Ohio for 49 of my 56 years and I have no desire to ever go back to the winters or the extremely humid summers. I do miss being able to attend Ohio State games and my grandkids.
  • FeraFilia

I confess, no daylight savings time is one of the reason I enjoy living in Arizona

I lived in Ohio for 49 of my 56 years and I have no desire to ever go back to the winters or the extremely humid summers. I do miss being able to attend Ohio State games and my grandkids.

Ewwwwwww

Agreed, but don't tell my Buckeyes crazy family.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member

Ewwwwwww

I can't believe you would comment about my grandkids like that :'(

:D
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I confess that I'm seriously vain and the men here are not helping. I'm treated like a queen and I still haven't paid for my three day gym membership cause the manager won't let me.

I love the attention I get here but I know it's not good for me so I keep telling myself that it's just friendly guys but it's really hard cause some of them are so brutally honest and will just tell me my *kitten* is the best bum they've seen. I know it's not true but yet... The thought of being beautiful is kinda amazing. Specially cause I don't get attention like this at home or anywhere else.

How do you know what they are saying isn't true?

Also, I didn't even know one could buy a three day gym membership!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Same here.

We have too much sun already.

We don't need an extra hour of it.

Thank God for our state government.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

It buys coffee and you know how much happiness that brings me. ;)

Coffee, gross

I tried a crapo chapo frapy something or other the other day and actually liked it. I was surprised since I hate the taste of coffee

Where was it from? I actually like certain drinks from the gas station and Starbucks because they really have no coffee taste

Starbucks, something with caramel in it. I'm afraid to try it again and like it then I'll have to start cutting calories somewhere else

I just found a Starbucks Coffee gift card from 2014.
    According to a note written on its face in black sharpie pen....

It either has $2.30 on it.

Or $23.00

Or $23,000.00

.... I'm guessing $2.30
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I confess that I'm seriously vain and the men here are not helping. I'm treated like a queen and I still haven't paid for my three day gym membership cause the manager won't let me.

I love the attention I get here but I know it's not good for me so I keep telling myself that it's just friendly guys but it's really hard cause some of them are so brutally honest and will just tell me my *kitten* is the best bum they've seen. I know it's not true but yet... The thought of being beautiful is kinda amazing. Specially cause I don't get attention like this at home or anywhere else.

How do you know what they are saying isn't true?

Also, I didn't even know one could buy a three day gym membership!

Cause I've seen better bums and prettier girls lol...
    And it was 3x1 day passes :D
  • FeraFilia
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Same here.

We have too much sun already.

We don't need an extra hour of it.

Thank God for our state government.

Indiana used to skip daylight savings time. They changed it like 10 years ago or so.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    gexking wrote: »
    I confess turning 49 is part of my motivation for dropping 26 lbs (half there)...the last year in the 40s is going to be awesome.

Way to go!
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I feel so much more positive today than I have for the past two days. But I'm scared I'll let myself sink back down.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    I confess that even tho I'm a grown adult it makes me cry and feel jealous that my dad seems to have more time for his new gfs little kids than he does me

Once again more time for someone else's kids

It literally makes me feel like I'm nothing at all it makes me hate those kids

For taking my daddy away from me

My inner child is screaming