True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    dylans1789 wrote: »
    You should come, its great, sunny, amazing people and the beer is great!

When I can afford the travel expenses, and not want to kill myself at the thought of air-travel for 24hrs straight... Then maybe.

Not sure where tou live but it's not that long and once you're on the flight it doesn't seem that long. they keep you entertained.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    synchkat wrote: »

When I can afford the travel expenses, and not want to kill myself at the thought of air-travel for 24hrs straight... Then maybe.

Not sure where tou live but it's not that long and once you're on the flight it doesn't seem that long. they keep you entertained.

I'd be flying out of Cincinnati or Indianapolis, most likely... and travel time is 22+ hours according to the various tickets I looked up recently when I was daydreaming.
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    well daydream of the white sandy beaches while your on the plane, then you be here in no time!
  • synchkat

I'd be flying out of Cincinnati or Indianapolis, most likely... and travel time is 22+ hours according to the various tickets I looked up recently when I was daydreaming.

You'd have some layovers and not be that long in the air. It probably factors in those as in total in transit time. I've done it a couple of times. We flew Toronto to Chicago to LA to Auckland once then eventually Sydney. we seemed to arrive everywhere at 10 am it was weird. And coming home we had like 3 breakfasts. they all offered the same items.
  • FeraFilia

You'd have some layovers and not be that long in the air. It probably factors in those as in total in transit time. I've done it a couple of times. We flew Toronto to Chicago to LA to Auckland once then eventually Sydney. we seemed to arrive everywhere at 10 am it was weird. And coming home we had like 3 breakfasts. they all offered the same items.

Yeah, they all show 2-3 layovers, and 22-32 hours of travel time, total. Bleh. But I still think it would be fun to go, even if the travel time sucks.
  • synchkat

Yeah, they all show 2-3 layovers, and 22-32 hours of travel time, total. Bleh. But I still think it would be fun to go, even if the travel time sucks.

You also cross the date line so coming home ypu get back before you left.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    When I see people say they need to lose 5kg and are already tiny, skinny little people and saying they have stalled on their weight lose makes me a little agitated. I'm obese! Take that
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super excited for you :smile:
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Congrats!

And now I feel like a complete *kitten* for telling you to "spill a little of your beer" earlier. My bad. And apologies.

• FeraFilia
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

That's great, hun! You are doing amazing things for yourself! :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

You are so damn amazing :* well done
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Mad Re5pext !

... don't get cocky
  • synchkat
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Yay TJ!!! You're so dedicated to everything you do. Awesome!!! Can you teach me to be half as dedicated?
    Now charge your phone
  • FeraFilia
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Yay TJ!!! You're so dedicated to everything you do. Awesome!!! Can you teach me to be half as dedicated?
    Now charge your phone

I noticed that too... :D
  • FeraFilia
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Now charge your phone

sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Now charge your phone

If you looked closer, you'd see it was charging.

I was too busy trying to figure out why there's 2 different temperatures.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

That is an awesome achievement! Excellent job. I admire you even more!

How was RAW?? :)
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

This. Is. Everything.
    Kudos. This is no small achievement!
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Now charge your phone

sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Now charge your phone

One is the temp and one is the wind chill?? Maybe?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    ^^That makes sense, we are expecting a snow storm over night and tomorrow here in Ontario...wtf...mid March
  • FeraFilia
    sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Now charge your phone

sdexlsocae3x.jpg

Now charge your phone

One is the temp and one is the wind chill?? Maybe?

Different fonts makes me think different apps. Set for different locations maybe?