Jason's OMAD Journal

Replies

• KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Vanguard1 wrote: »
    Unplanned workout at lunch today. Me and a co-worker snuck off to the gym, I lifted heavier than I had planned on, but it felt great!!

That's great!! Spontaneous workouts are awesome. You are on a roll!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Holy Smokes! Almost 7-lbs and it's not your first week! That is fantastic!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Just when it seemed under control, I'm never hungry anymore, I was ambushed by a Hershey bar last night...
  • Vanguard1
    Another lunchtime workout; I could get used to this! Unfortunately the boss gets back from Disney next week, so probably not...
  • KetoKaHee
    Whoo hoo!! I'm jealous. I want to work out too but sticking to my weekend workouts only. How do you not cheat on OMAD when you train. Are you just able to eat enough during your one meal? I know you are lifting heavier these days which takes so much energy!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Just when it seemed under control, I'm never hungry anymore, I was ambushed by a Hershey bar last night...

Well, on the bright side, it wasn't a whole bag full of 'em
  • Vanguard1
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    Whoo hoo!! I'm jealous. I want to work out too but sticking to my weekend workouts only. How do you not cheat on OMAD when you train. Are you just able to eat enough during your one meal? I know you are lifting heavier these days which takes so much energy!

Not sure, I imagined I would be ravenous, but not so much. Lots of water and sugar free gum. I still have to work out with my daughter tonight, but luckily it will be light!
  • Vanguard1
    Im really not sure what is gling on, I struggled to get 600 calories in but can't eat anymore. I'm going to try to put down a protein shake in a few.
  • KetoKaHee
    I wish I had your problem. Maybe your body is just adjusting and you don't need as much fuel? Hmmmm......
  • blambo61
    Egads, please curse me with not being able to get some food down for just a little while! I don't think that has ever happened to me.

My 1st 6-months or so of OMAD I had a desert about everynight and I still lost 40-lbs. I wouldn't worry about it once in a while.
  • rs2332
    rs2332 Posts: 116 Member
    Im really not sure what is gling on, I struggled to get 600 calories in but can't eat anymore. I'm going to try to put down a protein shake in a few.

Wow, I felt like that last week but this week things have changed and i am averaging around 1500 calories. since i lift 5 days a week i wanted to make sure i get enough protein in so added p28 protein bread too.
  • Vanguard1
    I ate lunch today to try to make up some lost calories. I have done great all week with no sweets, so I had 1 cupcake after dinner, then I had 2 more without thinking. Its like I dont even think about sweets, but once I taste it, I can't get enough.
  • blambo61
    I'm the same with sweets, its hard to just have one!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I love my sweets too much too so I make sure I eat enough before I have them.
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    That is what is so cool, this is much more than a diet. It's an empowering simplification of lifestyle.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Agreed! Much easier. Also saves time and money.
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Great work Jason. I feel the same as you do about meals. I like my one evening meal and have no problem holding off for it even if I'm around other people eating great smelling food. It doesn't bother me. And yes, the simplicity is a great benefit.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You have some Awesome losses, KUTGW!!!
  • KetoKaHee
    I'm so happy that this process and lifestyle is getting easier for you!