True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I was apparently a little too naughty and got in trouble.

Is there such a thing as "too naughty...?" :wink:
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    I confess, My mom has dementia and I have little to no patience with her lately! I yelled at her today and feel terrible about it. Some things she cannot help but, other things, she can. She knows exactly which buttons to push!!!!

Bad daughter!

I think your a good daughter. For being there for her. <3 Think of all the children who are not there at all. Now, think of each and every moment, and thing you have done to help her. Now do you think your a bad daughter? I hope not. ;)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    MTgal477 wrote: »

Is there such a thing as "too naughty...?" :wink:

Not in my opinion, but I'm not the one that chastised me. ;)
  • railboss42
    railboss42 Posts: 11 Member
    I confess I'm milking the railroad today. Super tired from working out two times a day so found me a spot to hide from everybody at work to relax
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member

Are you in jail? Is this a church lady thing?
  • jamcdonel
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    jbirdgreen wrote: »
    I hate this athleisure trend. Workout clothes are for working out, dammit. Or if you're a mom with toddlers. You can do anything you damn well please if you deal with toddlers all day.

It's my unpopular opinion, but it's my opinion.

I hate it because they are now designing the clothes for you to laze around in them, which means they focus more on aesthetics rather than whether or not they are going to slide down your butt when you squat. I want to buy workout clothes for performance, not because they just look cute.

It's the uniform in my grocery store. It may be a requirement. I'm not sure.

Athleisure wear is definitely a step up from the usual northern Canadian grocery store gear... hockey themed pj pants and crocs.

Around here it seems to be fleece pajama bottoms and dirty t-shirts. Fyi, they even where this into our office for their eye doctor appt's, fleece pajama bottoms seem to intensify rotten crotch smell. It's horrible and I can't breath sometimes!

Have you been hanging around in my office again? Do yours come in straight from mucking out stalls like mine do? Add in the smell of old horse or cow manure in and you've got a winning combination!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    jamcdonel wrote: »

Around here it seems to be fleece pajama bottoms and dirty t-shirts. Fyi, they even where this into our office for their eye doctor appt's, fleece pajama bottoms seem to intensify rotten crotch smell. It's horrible and I can't breath sometimes!

Have you been hanging around in my office again? Do yours come in straight from mucking out stalls like mine do? Add in the smell of old horse or cow manure in and you've got a winning combination!

I confess that I'm glad I don't work where you guys do:)
  • FeraFilia

Are you in jail? Is this a church lady thing?

I'm not in jail (yet)... the day is still young.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    OOOPS!! I meant to say that I confess I'm glad I don't work where @RunHardBeStrong & @jamcdonel do.
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    I confess that I think lularoe clothing is so hideous and unflattering! WHY is everyone trying to sell me lularoe?!
  • jamcdonel
    OOOPS!! I meant to say that I confess I'm glad I don't work where @RunHardBeStrong & @jamcdonel do.

The hazards of rural Eyecare!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I hate this athleisure trend. Workout clothes are for working out, dammit. Or if you're a mom with toddlers. You can do anything you damn well please if you deal with toddlers all day.

It's my unpopular opinion, but it's my opinion.

I hate it because they are now designing the clothes for you to laze around in them, which means they focus more on aesthetics rather than whether or not they are going to slide down your butt when you squat. I want to buy workout clothes for performance, not because they just look cute.

It's the uniform in my grocery store. It may be a requirement. I'm not sure.

Athleisure wear is definitely a step up from the usual northern Canadian grocery store gear... hockey themed pj pants and crocs.

Around here it seems to be fleece pajama bottoms and dirty t-shirts. Fyi, they even wear this into our office for their eye doctor appt's, fleece pajama bottoms seem to intensify rotten crotch smell. It's horrible and I can't breath sometimes!

Yep, they do.
  • transphormyn
    transphormyn Posts: 65 Member
    I confess that I'm tired of being asked to join people's Isagenix 'team'. I eat real food ;o)
  • reneec257
    reneec257 Posts: 39 Member
    edited March 2017
    :)
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    I confess that I think lularoe clothing is so hideous and unflattering! WHY is everyone trying to sell me lularoe?!

Hi. Will you marry me? If I could put lularoe in a barrel and burn it...I would. Sorry...not sorry.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    @Kasner1975 @_pollyprissypants & @LittleHearseDriver - Thanks! Some days this adulting thing sucks! Just needed to vent a bit. BTW, if you're not going anything tonight, it is her grocery shopping and hair appointment night.....We would BOTH appreciate it! :*:p
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    fidycixer wrote: »

Hi. Will you marry me? If I could put lularoe in a barrel and burn it...I would. Sorry...not sorry.

Yes! Let's have a bonfire and save everyone from themselves! :lol:

• FeraFilia
    fidycixer wrote: »

Yes! Let's have a bonfire and save everyone from themselves! :lol:

I'll bring s'mores fixins.