True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• railboss42
    railboss42 Posts: 11 Member
    I confess I rubbed my bosses sock hat under my n#ts then put it back in the truck and he been wearing it for three days
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    railboss42 wrote: »
    I confess I rubbed my bosses sock hat under my n#ts then put it back in the truck and he been wearing it for three days

That's pretty brutal, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about putting another man's sweaty winter hat against my *kitten*.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I've been using a food scale for so long it felt a little rebellious to have a bowl of cereal without weighing it out.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I confess I didn't wear a bra today. I feel.... sooo.... free.

So how many Friend request have you received since posting this?

None.

Durrr, cuz we are already friends. Chk inbox for pics or it didn't happen message...ermmm, messages.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    railboss42 wrote: »

What's a sock hat
  • synchkat
    I confess I invited some people to gp do something with us tomorrow only because one complained the other day we didn't invite them to something. I don't really like them so I'm really glad they are busy....hooray
  • synchkat
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    1. I miss @LL5lifts
    2. I miss @musclegood_fatbad
    3. I miss @Liftheavylovehard

Why did Musclegood_fatbad delete?

I didn't realize he had
    I wonder if they're all lurking
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    I was doing so well today with my eating then someone dropped some cookies by at the office.....I didn't have 1, I didn't have 2, I had 3!!! 3 cookies! Dammit! SMH.....looks like I'll be doing some extra cardio tonight! :'(
  • FeraFilia
    I confess I hate Facebook right now.

Twice in the last week I've had to find out via Facebook that close family members are in the hospital with serious issues. My grandmother was taken by ambulance and apparently had a small stroke. My mother in law has meningitis. I shouldn't have to learn this while I'm scrolling through photos of kids, pets, food, and memes.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I confess
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I confess I almost posted a selfie but then ripped it apart so nah.
  • FeraFilia
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I made it!! And I am now sitting in my hotel in my underwear eating Mexican food and drinking. Because there is no one to stop me!!

That sounds like fun. Enjoy your drinks and your food and your state of undress.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I made it!! And I am now sitting in my hotel in my underwear eating Mexican food and drinking. Because there is no one to stop me!!

I confess I'm jealous!
  • janicejean1953
    janicejean1953 Posts: 24 Member
    I confess that I binge eat when I have a glass or two of wine. So, I am stalemate with weight loss even though I eat healthy foods and exercise/weight train.....the wine and food with wine at night is my downfall.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    I confess that I hate mirrors. I've been losing weight, working out, getting stronger, more fit and healthier, but I look in the mirror and still hate what I see.
  • FeraFilia
    I confess I care too much about things I shouldn't.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I confess that I hate mirrors. I've been losing weight, working out, getting stronger, more fit and healthier, but I look in the mirror and still hate what I see.

that will change over time

it's important not to give up; you're doing great