Mandy's Journey

2»

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    That's AWESOME!!! I love Chinese too but I save it for my splurge day, not sure how it would affect me on an OMAD day :p
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    You're doing wonderful!!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Way to go Mandy!!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Nice, Mandy!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Way to go Mandy!
  • MandyxSchmitz
    MandyxSchmitz Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks everyone!!

I went out to dinner on Tuesday for my husband's birthday. I had a piece of cake earlier in the day (made this my cheat day) but otherwise still just had my one meal.. and paid for it all night. Despite my crappy choice in food at home, it still must be better than eating out because I haven't felt that horrible in a long time!
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2017
    OMG you should see me on my splurge day, I eat sooo much :p Sorry it made you sick :(
  • KetoKaHee
    Sorry you felt so crummy! It is hard to eat out because you never know what they put in your food. Sometimes days like these are good reminders for me that I'm not really missing out when it comes to dinning at restaurants. I'm sure you will feel better when you go back to your home cooked meals!! Be well!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Great that you have been cutting out the late night snacking. That change made a lot of difference for me.
  • MandyxSchmitz
    MandyxSchmitz Posts: 29 Member
    Mondays Weight - 358
    1 pound weight loss

Thanks everyone!!

I was sick from the birthday dinner because I was bloated so bad I felt like I was going to explode. It was horrible!

Last week wasn't a major weight loss week but I did lose a pound. Might be TMI but I started my period, which is a miracle in itself because I don't ever get them on my own. Ever. Ever ever ever.. and I'm 34 so this is something I've dealt with for a long time. Obviously my body likes what I'm doing.

I did have a NSV this week though - I live on a hill so I have to walk down to my car every morning and while I was struggling with my lunatic dogs to get down there this morning, I realized that my pants were sliding off me. These pants were super tight just a few months ago :)
  • leveejohn
    Awesome progress!!!
  • Brendalea69
    You might be hanging on to some water weight since your having your period but a pound is great!!! :)
  • KetoKaHee
    Nice!! What a great feeling to see how well and loose your clothes are fitting!! Yay!!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    You're definitely getting healthier if your periods are coming :) congrats!
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    You had two NSV! Your cycle starting on its own is a huge victory. I had to force mine with medication every month from age 15 to 26, so I know how exciting spontaneous cycles can be. Congrats on both!
  • leveejohn
    How has it been going Mandy?