TEAM FIVE

Replies

• ldrichmond476
    ldrichmond476 Posts: 157 Member
    The spreadsheet looks awesome as we have no red numbers on it right now. Yay Fab Fives!
    I will be picking some kind of video from the Challenge 2 options and get it done before deadline.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    CHALLENGE #3
    I ate four green vegetables this week. They were romaine, green peppers, asparagus, broccoli.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 917 Member
    My calf is still bugging me a lot. I tried a running step yesterday and definately no running yet. I'm not limping much though, but also not wanting to walk on it a lot. It pulls with each step. So, still just stretching for me.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    My calf is still bugging me a lot. I tried a running step yesterday and definately no running yet. I'm not limping much though, but also not wanting to walk on it a lot. It pulls with each step. So, still just stretching for me.

Sorry... hope it heals quickly for you!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Challenge 1
    I chose to climb 1332 stairs for "The Sydney Bridge Climb" from Week 3: Racing for the Gold. Climbing steps is something I can do at home and don't need to make special plans for.
  • MzManiak
    Challenge 2
    I chose you do a 5k outside for"Randonnee on Reunion" from week 2: Racing to Reunion. It's been soooo nice outside that I've been walking outside almost every day. (I almost chose Frostbite Footrace for challenge 1 also, but thought that might be frowned upon. Lol)
  • MzManiak
    Challenge 3
    I ate sushi 2 days this week and salads 3 days so I've had plenty of greens including lettuce, spinach, kale, avocado, lime, seaweed, green onion, and cucumber.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,933 Member
    Well, Fab Fives, I've done all I could this week! Wasn't feeling so great today, but still hopped on the glider to get my final minutes. Won't be on the net much in the next few days as I'm out of town tomorrow (well, later today as it's after midnight as I post this) until Wednesday! Been another great race with y'all! Given all our challenges this race season, I'm stoked we should secure the Bronze this race! It was hard fought to get it and that's what matters is that we all did all we could! Close it out strong on Sunday! Well done Fab Fives!!
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited March 2017
    @MzManiak - minutes and challenges have been entered...

Well, failing at attaching Screenshot of your message from my phone. I'll try from my computer tomorrow.
  • karinidowu
    karinidowu Posts: 327 Member
    edited March 2017
    CHALLENGE #1 “FROSTBITE FOOTRACE" -(week 6) I did the 10.49 miles walk / run option 3. Completed over 10.49 miles some of walking in and worked out on treadmill walking up incline this week.
  • karinidowu
    Challenge #3
    I had 4 servings of vegetables this week..
    I had a vegetable soup meal. The soup I had green beans, cabbage, celery and on another day I had zucchini for noodles.
  • karinidowu
    I will post #3 today hopefully I can get done this afternoon with wedding and teaching at Sunday school and grocery shopping to do. Marathon week is almost over it feels like!
  • ldrichmond476
    ldrichmond476 Posts: 157 Member
    CHALLENGE #2: “CRIKEY! SURF’S UP!” (Balance Video 2x, 30 min.)

From Week 3 Australia

I picked this challenge again because I like to work on my core strength and these balance videos were the most challenging thing I have done in my fitness routine in quite some time. They were as difficult this time as I remember.
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Challenge #1

I opted to do the Frostbite Footrace. I did a 5km walk outside as it was a beautiful day without a cloud in sight. That doesn't happen often here!
  • milesaway61
    Challenge #2

I chose to do “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” with my spouse. After a busy day of cooking yesterday, and recovering from a stomach bug, I was not up for a vigorous workout routine. The weather cooperated again. It was cloudy, but very pleasant outside.
  • milesaway61
    Challenge #3

I had 4 servings of green vegetables this week. They were: snap peas, green beans, zucchini, and peas. I also had celery, green peppers, and a green apple, so I got more than 4.
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Challenge #1

CHALLENGE #1: “MUAY THAI ANYONE?” (30 Min. Kickboxing Video)

I really like kickboxing, If I have to do a video, it's kickboxing!

• ajff
    Challenge #2

CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)

Miles. My favorite challenge. Today is the springiest day, so it was a good fit for the day!
  • ajff
    Challenge #3

Green:
    Asparagus
    Spinach
    Honeydew w/ lime juice
    Lettuce
    Avocado/Cucumbers in my California roll
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 917 Member
    Challenge 2 I chose to do CHALLENGE #2 : “SABAI (RELAX!) YOUR FEET!”
    (10 POINTS) from Thailand, week 4.
    I chose this I've because my feet felt so good that week. I'm on my feet a lot and don't often take time for something like this.